The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Seeing Mission Impossible on Imax in a couple of hours... pretty much just for the prologue. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

im hoping for a rocky 5 like climax : yo bane one more round,, i hear no bell":yess:

So does bane get brutal big in this movie or what?

Here he is, preparing for the part:

mmbodybuilderpic4.jpg

im hoping for a rocky 5 like climax : yo bane one more round,, i hear no bell":yess:

I hope this movie is far from anything close to Rocky V, I wish Rocky could be distanced from Rocky V :lol

Though there is a Batman-Rocky connection, Burgess Meredith played Penguin in the Adam West series and Mickey in Rocky.

Can someone please send me PMs for the prologue and trailer please :pray::pray::monkey2. I wanna see them!:monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

One of the shots in the trailer contains the Chand Baori stairwell in India.

In that scene, Bruce asks, in reference to the Bane chant I'd imagine, but that may not be the case for all we know, "What does it mean?" The man next to him says "Rise."

oIhfw.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

One of the shots in the trailer contains the Chand Baori stairwell in India.

In that scene, Bruce asks, in reference to the Bane chant I'd imagine, but that may not be the case for all we know, "What does it mean?" The man next to him says "Rise."

oIhfw.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

i was wondering , though i am from india lol, where i had seen it before ,, the same location was in the fall too ,

I think the chant is only part of Bane's theme, at least I hope so.

ok I want these HD trailers now.

I got lots of people here for x-mas coming here so I want to show them all the trailers on HD

any idea when they are coming ?

For me it beginning to become pretty clear it's an actual chant and it means Rise

i heard before it was Mátalo, mátalo! Bane, Bane! Mátalo, mátalo! Bane, Bane! which translates to Kill him, kill him! Bane , not confirmed though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back