The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I had to look up Levity :slap

:lol

hillbilly-jim-interview-20070122041104368-000.jpg

Here's my dookie booty trailer analysis.

Bruce, Alfred and others are taken as prisoners and put underground where the only way out is through that huge hole where people repel down into the prison. Later, Bruce finds out about something Bane has done, and climbs bare handed out of the prison (man climbing out on the first trailer) while his back is in severe pain.

idk if anyone mentioned or noticed, but the punch Bane gives Batman lands right on his spinal cord. Bane could be taking multiple intentional shot at his spine to take him down throughout the fight.

Took some screen caps off the new teaser trailer.
Screenshot2011-12-19at111743PM.png

Screenshot2011-12-19at111831PM.png

Screenshot2011-12-19at111950PM.png

Screenshot2011-12-19at111928PM.png

Two NEW shots in this trailer that I didn't notice in the bootlegs or when I saw it in front of sherlock (I know GIFs have already been posted of both.):
Screenshot2011-12-19at111852PM.png

Screenshot2011-12-19at112002PM.png

Also, Nam?
Screenshot2011-12-19at112351PM-1.png

Really? I thought you just ditched the aviators and the creep beard. And died your hair blonde. :lol

:nono You wanted to roleplay that scenario of the bearded park pervert taking the fat ugly horny chick from behind and I told you I wasn't comfortable with it. Still ain't, no matter how short your skirt is. :cuckoo:

:nono You wanted to roleplay that scenario of the bearded park pervert taking the fat ugly horny chick from behind and I told you I wasn't comfortable with it. Still ain't, no matter how short your skirt is. :cuckoo:

Okay, I'm either still really ____ed up from the oxy that I'm taking for my wisdom teeth or you just said the most ridiculous thing ever. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Joker > Bane

You can bet that there wouldn't be a "villain team up" with those two. TDK Joker would try and one up Bane and succeed. "Yo Bane, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but Joker is the best villain of all time!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back