The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yeah of course, totally agree with that.

Bane is a different animal though, and i'm glad they are going all out brutal with him

The Joker > Bane

You can bet that there wouldn't be a "villain team up" with those two. TDK Joker would try and one up Bane and succeed. "Yo Bane, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but Joker is the best villain of all time!"

Yeah of course, totally agree with that.

Bane is a different animal though, and i'm glad they are going all out brutal with him

For all the chaos Joker was capable of doing, all he really did was blow up an evacuated hospital, failed at blowing up 2 boats, killed a wanna be batman, a truck driver, a few cops, mobsters, a DA and made another DA go mad.

Bane took out a whole football team already, and that's just in the trailer. :lol

Bane just might be > Joker :panic:

Yeah, I saw the other alleged shots of void and jye, NOT pretty.

puke.gif

Bane just might be > Joker :panic:

There were mattress cushions underneath the field . . .

Hopefully the movie will be better then the trailer.

This may be nothing or even someone looking too far into it but it'd be interesting if some sort of connection was made.

daily-morning-awesomeness-104.jpg

That's nice, if Bruce has done that. I'd give Hathaway a pearl necklace, too!

Didn't the pearl necklace break when the mug pulled it away from Martha's neck?

EDIT: Connection could surely be Bruce getting haunted by his childhood memories :lecture

This may be nothing or even someone looking too far into it but it'd be interesting if some sort of connection was made.

daily-morning-awesomeness-104.jpg

Last edited:

The Joker > Bane

You can bet that there wouldn't be a "villain team up" with those two. TDK Joker would try and one up Bane and succeed. "Yo Bane, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but Joker is the best villain of all time!"

Haha, I agree. Joker and Bane's personalities are too different for them to team up. In the comics, there is no doubt that Joker has definitely put Batman through more psychological stress and trauma and killed or harmed those close him more than any other villain, but to be fair, he's also been around for decades longer than Bane.

Joker's all about causing chaos (at least on the surface--he is still a scheming mastermind), Bane is more meticulously calculating and efficient. I can only remember reading one comic story in which they met, during No Man's Land and Bane had no patience for Joker's antics--he damn near killed him. If it were possible for them to cross paths in the TDK universe, I imagine they wouldn't get along there either.

Didn't the pearl necklace break when the mug pulled it away from Martha's neck?

Yeah. It's probably just a coincidence or they had an extra piece of the same necklace from the first film and used it cause they were cheap :lol

But do you guys notice her cat ears headband in that pic? I guess it confirms that her goggles are not attached to it and her cat ears are not just her goggled flipped up?

Her cat ears are most definitely just her goggles flipped up. That head band is more than likely just there as an easter egg.

Those could be her initial ears. We see shots of Batman using the Batpod, we know Catwoman does too, either she steals it or she and Batman team up, so maybe the goggle ears come later.

One thing I'm struggling with from the trailer is the timeline of events.

Yeah, part of the fun is guessing what's before / after the 8 years though I guess.

Those could be her initial ears. We see shots of Batman using the Batpod, we know Catwoman does too, either she steals it or she and Batman team up, so maybe the goggle ears come later.

One thing I'm struggling with from the trailer is the timeline of events.

Yeah, one thing I've learned from watching trailers over the years is that while they may give you some idea of what's going on, your mind tends to fill in the blanks and make assumptions of things, and sometimes, the trailer's and commercials are intentionally misleading.

You assume Bruce gave her the necklace.

She is Catwoman. It would be just like her to steal one of his most precious possessions.

I have to wonder about Bruce's white temples; he looks as though he's unaware or something, and it makes me wonder if this could be a Lazarus Pit at work (If Nolan incorporates them)? Maybe Bruce uses a pit to rejuvinate himself after Bane "breaks him"? It just seems like, even after 8 years, Bruce wouldn't have grays just yet, and the white streaked temples have always been a sign of the pit at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back