The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Still though, you're telling me that you're playing the role of vain, shallow, billioaire playboy, and you're not going to cover up your grays?:lol

Still though, you're telling me that you're playing the role of vain, shallow, billioaire playboy, and you're not going to cover up your grays?:lol

Well the grey is a lot more apparent in the prison cell than when he's outside playing the Bruce Wayne persona.

True, I guess time will tell. As I said, we don't even know if the pit is in it, it was just a possible prediction.

Didn't Joe Chill steal Mrs. Waynes Pearl Necklace?

It was broken in that sequence, but the necklace Selina is wearing could just be a nod to it or maybe it reminds Bruce of his parents' murder.

Unlikely I think that it is the SAME necklace and Selina steals it

Ahhh indeed . If anything is in question about anything Nolan Batman , Just ask Void and you will get your answer . LOL

Ahem....I'll just leave this here.....

original.jpg

I have to wonder about Bruce's white temples; he looks as though he's unaware or something, and it makes me wonder if this could be a Lazarus Pit at work (If Nolan incorporates them)? Maybe Bruce uses a pit to rejuvinate himself after Bane "breaks him"? It just seems like, even after 8 years, Bruce wouldn't have grays just yet, and the white streaked temples have always been a sign of the pit at work...

Yeah, Ra's has gray temples in BB and the comics and animated versions. And in the Batman Beyond episode, after elderly Bruce takes a dip in the pit, he has a full head of hair...with gray temples. But I don't think it's necessarily suggestive of him taking a dip in this case, I have a feeling his temples are gray in the movie before he even encounters Bane. Bruce turns 30 in Batman Begins, Joker mentions that TDK is a year after that, and we now know that TDKR is eight years after TDK, so Bruce is 39 or 40. It's not uncommon for a man that age to start going gray, especially if he's under a lot of stress.

In fact, initially assumed the gray temples were just makeup for the character, until I saw some recent CNN footage of Christian Bale in China. Unless he just hasn't rinsed it out since filming ended, or is sporting the gray for another role, the dude is already graying...and in real life, he's 37.

It was broken in that sequence, but the necklace Selina is wearing could just be a nod to it or maybe it reminds Bruce of his parents' murder.

Unlikely I think that it is the SAME necklace and Selina steals it

Bruce or Alfred probably had a jeweler repair the necklace. Bruce wouldn't have left the pearls on the alley pavement. Another possibility - Gordon was part of the investigation. I could see where he would have made certain the pearls made their way back to Bruce after they were no longer needed as evidence.

Bruce or Alfred probably had a jeweler repair the necklace. Bruce wouldn't have left the pearls on the alley pavement. Another possibility - Gordon was part of the investigation. I could see where he would have made certain the pearls made their way back to Bruce after they were no longer needed as evidence.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back