The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Another possibility of Bane having a broken cowl is it does look like his men are rampaging through Wayne Manor. Bane might find his way into the cave.

Either way, Bane knows.

I thought that about Wayne manor at first, but I actually think they're just remaking into rich people's homes and destroying everything as Selina alludes to.

I'm pretty sure it's Wayne Manor. Look at the shot where the men are throwing stuff down the stairs. It looks like Bruce with his back to the camera.

There is a shot with a bald guy being pulled from under some furniture, so yes, they probably hit multiple mansions.

Perhaps you should start using your q-tips properly?

picture.php

tumblr_lrgx1uHkJO1qcga5ro1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, Ra's has gray temples in BB and the comics and animated versions. And in the Batman Beyond episode, after elderly Bruce takes a dip in the pit, he has a full head of hair...with gray temples. But I don't think it's necessarily suggestive of him taking a dip in this case, I have a feeling his temples are gray in the movie before he even encounters Bane. Bruce turns 30 in Batman Begins, Joker mentions that TDK is a year after that, and we now know that TDKR is eight years after TDK, so Bruce is 39 or 40. It's not uncommon for a man that age to start going gray, especially if he's under a lot of stress.

In fact, initially assumed the gray temples were just makeup for the character, until I saw some recent CNN footage of Christian Bale in China. Unless he just hasn't rinsed it out since filming ended, or is sporting the gray for another role, the dude is already graying...and in real life, he's 37.

Well, The Rocks beard has gray all in it and he's 39 so i guess :).

20111120_sseries_rock_cena_rock_bottom_l_original_crop_650x440.jpg

For those who think the football scene in the trailer looks like a Michael Bay scene:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3vNwhL__k[/ame]

I'm pretty sure it's Wayne Manor. Look at the shot where the men are throwing stuff down the stairs. It looks like Bruce with his back to the camera.

There is a shot with a bald guy being pulled from under some furniture, so yes, they probably hit multiple mansions.

If you pause the video, they just look like bums sacking the place. The person at the top of the stairs chucking ____ down is a chick wearing a flannel. Definitely not Bane's men.

And the guy at the base of the stairs is not Bale, it's just some random rich guy.

Last edited:

Bane's voice quality has become quite the news story outside of the geek circles.

Good job to WB and Nolan for another successfull marketing gimmick. :clap

Well, The Rocks beard has gray all in it and he's 39 so i guess :).

20111120_sseries_rock_cena_rock_bottom_l_original_crop_650x440.jpg

He's in the best shape of his life and he's 39!

Stick a mask on him and he would make a brilliant Bane, visually. Unfortunately he doesn't have the acting talent of Hardy.

Can the guys who saw the prologue in IMAX tell if the bat pod is any different? Looks different from the bootlegged version, just not sure how.

Can the guys who saw the prologue in IMAX tell if the bat pod is any different? Looks different from the bootlegged version, just not sure how.

The only difference is the attachment on the Batpod for Batman's new gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back