The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

128976319134982925.jpg

Another awesome fan made TV spot.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH1wTJfGBSQ&feature=g-u&context=G2369e3cFUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

hey guys, what do you think..? at the beginning of trailer 2, we can see a conversation between Bruce and Alfred, where bruce looks young, I think that conversation is right after Dark Knight.. so maybe Bruce is not well psychologically, because Rachel's death and he killed harvey Dent (to save Gotham?) I mean, he knew if Harvey survive he was going to go prison for his crimes and then Gotham would fall in darkness (just a theory).

Other think, do you think Bruce was young at the party where he dances with Selina?? I think he is young, probably a couple of weeks (months?) after Dark Knight.

Then we see Bruce, an old Bruce Wayne (42-45 y.o.) on prisson. It looks to me that has been more than 8 years since we see Dark Knight and the prisson scene, Bruce should be around 36 .. But he looks much older.. what do you think???

This movie is gonna be as good or better than Dark Knight :horror

But when he talks to alfred he has not even one gray hair....

High-Res Still Photos from WB :D

JaBSA.jpg

hj51N.jpg

UBDt0.jpg

yRbCg.jpg

tZcUZ.jpg

Act6h.jpg

yfQkg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back