The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

To Batman the end justifies the means.

To some extent, as long as it doesn't 'break his one rule'

That's what his conflict with the LoS ideology is all about - Ras and Bruce both want to cleanse Gotham, but Bruce cannot agree with going about it by destroying Gotham entirely and letting it reemerge as a clean city

The prison seems to be taken from Vengeance of Bane, with the giant hole at least.

berneydidnotread.gif

To some extent, as long as it doesn't 'break his one rule'

That's what his conflict with the LoS ideology is all about - Ras and Bruce both want to cleanse Gotham, but Bruce cannot agree with going about it by destroying Gotham entirely and letting it reemerge as a clean city

All ready broken his one rule, when he pushed Harvey over the edge. The only bit of truth Joker spoke in TDK was stating that Batman would break this rule that night, and he was right.

Yeah but his rule still stands, he's not going to become a killer overnight because he inadvertently killed Harvey while saving gordons son

Since I haven't seen this mentioned there's a fair amount of speculation cropping up about the "R" in this image...

R-obin.jpg

All ready broken his one rule, when he pushed Harvey over the edge. The only bit of truth Joker spoke in TDK was stating that Batman would break this rule that night, and he was right.

Now you got me wondering.

Did Nolan include the scene of Batman being able to save Rachel from a high rise fall without a scratch yet Dent died with his fall with Batman.

Did Batman let Dent die. :horror

Or did Batman have just enough prep time to be able to save Rachel, but no prep time with Dent so oops.

Dent's fall was from a much shorter distance.

The rule is more about choosing to kill someone as a means of justice, he is no executioner, but Ra's and Two-Face die by Batman's doing, but you could argue it as an outcome of their own choices. Batman didn't set out to kill Two-Face, he was rescuing Gordon's son and it happened to lead to Two-Face dying.

The rule is more about choosing to kill someone as a means of justice, he is no executioner, but Ra's and Two-Face die by Batman's doing, but you could argue it as an outcome of their own choices. Batman didn't set out to kill Two-Face, he was rescuing Gordon's son and it happened to lead to Two-Face dying.

Oops, I meant TF, I kept referring to him as Dent :slap

I'm such a horrible geek. :lol

Man, that is the most painful thing to read I've ever come across, been through about 1/3, time for a break :rotfl

Hulk doesn't make things easy for you :lol

No, he certainly doesn't. I haven't seen that much ALL CAPS in one place online since about 1995. :lol

Yeah, plus we're supposed to believe that Batman's half-open cape helped slow their fall, and the taxi, plus his armor, absorbed most of the remaining impact, protecting Rachel.

Harvey fell on his neck. Maybe Batman could've prevented that if they fell to the ground at the same time, but he was too busy hanging on to the ledge and Gordon's son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back