The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I still think the second movie still should've been called JOKER KNIGHTS :lol

I'm sooo happy that my brother finally stopped dressing as a female nurse....whew...mom and pops were getting worried there for a while. :lol

And by "brother" you mean yourself, right? :lol

securedownload.jpg

Yup, that happened in TDK too!!

I actually felt that all the press on the Joker took away a lot of the impact of TDK's main focus, Dent/2-Face. It was his story, and somehow in all the hype that was lost. Now before the milk fed crybabies start whining, it's relevant here. It would be a shame if the main focus of TDKR is on Catwoman, and 99% of the hype is swirling around Bane.

I wonder if that might have been a bit different if the Two-Face design weren't so heavily guarded. While the Joker is the more marketable villain in all of Batman, I wonder if Dent/Two-Face being ignored was more to do with the lack of imagery they wanted to show before the film. Seems like they wanted the audience to be more absorbed in Joker and heavily shocked with Dent and the first shot of his burns full revealed.

I'm willing to bet anything that the focus on this one will be on Bruce/Batman, Bane and Catwoman will get their due but only to serve Bruces story

Agreed, I think this film will feel more like Begins with a strong focus on Bruce's journey with Bane and Catwoman showing up sparsely to server their purpose, like Ra's and Scarecrow.

I wonder if that might have been a bit different if the Two-Face design weren't so heavily guarded. While the Joker is the more marketable villain in all of Batman, I wonder if Dent/Two-Face being ignored was more to do with the lack of imagery they wanted to show before the film. Seems like they wanted the audience to be more absorbed in Joker and heavily shocked with Dent and the first shot of his burns full revealed.

Interesting point and yeah, it could have been different if Two Face was marketed actively. I always wondered if this was an actual discarded Two Face poster or just a good fan made one. Anyone know?

dark_knight_two_face_poster.jpg

Agreed, I think this film will feel more like Begins with a strong focus on Bruce's journey with Bane and Catwoman showing up sparsely to server their purpose, like Ra's and Scarecrow.

Yupp what I feel as well, let's see

Clever marketing could've had dent right to camera in photos with this left buried in shadow leaving people to speculate. Could've easily been done. Hell, you can probably mock up a few shots with the figure in under an hour easily. :lol

That might be funny if that ____ing ____hair hadn't torched an old lady in an elevator. :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back