The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

you guys are lucky I wasn't as mean and re sized those pics from their bigger original size :lol:lol

just watched the prologue

This movie looks epic

The whole Batsuit starts to seem a little 'silly' when going up against such real-world thugs and commandos.

tZcUZ.jpg

Act6h.jpg

The whole Batsuit starts to seem a little 'silly' when going up against such real-world thugs and commandos.

Maybe, but isn't there the whole hidden identity thing going on still. :dunno

All I know is that the black maybe wouldn't be the best choice on a hot sunny day.:lecture I guess it's a good thing that crooks only come out in the night time :monkey1

I hope they start promoting Catwoman more. All this Bane is getting boring. :lol

I hope they start promoting Catwoman more. All this Bane is getting boring. :lol

You would've never said that about the Joker :tap

Wait and see, he's going to do alot more damage to society and he won't even have to dress like a female nurse to get any of that accomplished.

Bane gets no respect :lol

I actually felt that all the press on the Joker took away a lot of the impact of TDK's main focus, Dent/2-Face. It was his story, and somehow in all the hype that was lost. Now before the milk fed crybabies start whining, it's relevant here. It would be a shame if the main focus of TDKR is on Catwoman, and 99% of the hype is swirling around Bane.

I actually felt that all the press on the Joker took away a lot of the impact of TDK's main focus, Dent/2-Face. It was his story, and somehow in all the hype that was lost. Now before the milk fed crybabies start whining, it's relevant here. It would be a shame if the main focus of TDKR is on Catwoman, and 99% of the hype is swirling around Bane.[/QUOTE]

:exactly::lecture:clap:lecture:exactly:

I'm willing to bet anything that the focus on this one will be on Bruce/Batman, Bane and Catwoman will get their due but only to serve Bruces story

I'm willing to bet anything that the focus on this one will be on Bruce/Batman, Bane and Catwoman will get their due but only to serve Bruces story

One of the biggest mistakes Burton made with the first Batman, was that "Batman" didn't get enough screen time. I'm really hoping Nolan doesn't make that mistake here.

One of the biggest mistakes Burton made with the first Batman, was that "Batman" didn't get enough screen time. I'm really hoping Nolan doesn't make that mistake here.

I still think the second movie still should've been called JOKER KNIGHTS :lol

I'm sooo happy that my brother finally stopped dressing as a female nurse....whew...mom and pops were getting worried there for a while. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back