The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

You underestimate the cult of Nolan IMO :monkey1
But time will tell

picture.php

picture.php

Um.... just to point out the obvious, but divide that by 3 and start from there, given a single person can easily account for at the very least 3 downloads. :lol

‘The Dark Knight Rises’ trailer breaks iTunes record with over 12.5 million downloads in 24 hours

Read more: https://batman-news.com/2011/12/23/...-million-downloads-in-24-hours/#ixzz1hOna2uxZ

Like I said - this movie is going to do $1bn internationally.

Maybe, if they don't watch it once then torrent it. :huh

You underestimate the cult of Nolan IMO :monkey1
But time will tell

Have to support Nam here, my iPhone took one version but my iPod wouldn't so I downloaded 2 copies of it.

How many times did you see TDK in theatres?

Oh and any idea if that Two Face poster is official?

Twice, and being so close to the Joker poster for TDK, and not really looking like Eckhart, I think the poster is fan art, really well done, but fan art.

Twice, and being so close to the Joker poster for TDK, and not really looking like Eckhart, I think the poster is fan art, really well done, but fan art.

So do you see yourself seeing TDKR more than once in theatres? You see where I am going with this :lol

So do you see yourself seeing TDKR more than once in theatres? You see where I am going with this :lol

:rotfl

I saw

TDK 4 times
BB 4 times
IM1 4 times
TIH 3 times
IM2 2 times
Cap 4 times
Thor 4 times
X-Men FC 2 times
Green Lantern 2 times

Yup, i'm one of those :cuckoo: