The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

:horror :horror :horror

Less than Nam!

:horror :horror :horror

943147244d1221826829-lolcat-conversation-thread-lolcat1.jpg

Interesting point and yeah, it could have been different if Two Face was marketed actively. I always wondered if this was an actual discarded Two Face poster or just a good fan made one. Anyone know?

dark_knight_two_face_poster.jpg

Yupp what I feel as well, let's see

Fan made all the way. Dent's suit wasn't that burned. The legs only had some gas stains, but no burns. And the burns on the jacket stops about mid chest. But that is a very good fan made poster though. Very good.

Well I know the inaccuracies but that could also just be that this may have been produced early in the process before the exact character design was pinned down

But yeah more likely fan made

So do you see yourself seeing TDKR more than once in theatres? You see where I am going with this :lol

Depends on how much I like it, I never saw Begins until DVD, but I will see TDKR at least once.

My point was, number of downloads isn't indicative of the person's interest, I account for 2 because I screwed up, I really only wanted 1 version that I could put on my portable devices.

I get that but still, those factors are constant for any film, so become irrelevant

TDKR has had more downloads than any trailer on iTunes ever, surely that's an indicator of the level of interest

No, that's only because Heath Ledger died and the Joker is in it... or something... :monkey4

How many times did you see TDK in theatres?

Oh and any idea if that Two Face poster is official?

I saw BB two times, once on IMAX and once regular because the IMAX experience blew donkies, and TDK only once. Though I am guilty of buying 3 versions of BB (DVD, Coll Ed. DVD and BR), and three of TDK (DVD, BR and Coll Ed. BR w/Batpod - which I flipped). I'll likely catch TDKR once and then wait until the BR to watch it again.

Not nearly as crazy as those who had to see it again and again to actually catch the parts they missed while fapping their brains out like geetered monkies, but hardly someone who hates the films. :lol

Don't worry. WB will "reinvent" Batman so they can make some lame Justice League movie. :pfft:

It isn't the last Batman movie. It is the last Batman movie directed by Chris Nolan, with Bale as Batman. If possible (depending on the ending), I wouldn't be surprised to see WB continue with movies in the same universe ... maybe with Nolan as a producer, but a new Bruce Wayne.

SnakeDoc

Why exactly is this the last Dark Knight movie? :(

Because WB wanted to call the Next one The Dark Knight Farts, and have Clayface be made out of 10000lbs of human s#!t, so he quit like a G.

clayface1.jpg

toilet-dirty-in-abandoned-house.jpeg

Hamm's the Man!

jon-hamm-ifc-poor-decisions-todd-margaret.jpg

Seriously though, if they reboot again, I'd love to see him in the role, he's got both the playboy/double life angle down from Mad Men, and if his age is a problem, I say factor it into the story. One thing we've yet to see on screen is an older, more experienced Batman questioning how long he can do this before time defeats him. Though, if the TDKR trailers are anything to go by, it seems like that could be one of the themes of that film.

Don't worry. WB will "reinvent" Batman so they can make some lame Justice League movie. :pfft:

As you can see, despite the fall with the 3rd movie, Spiderman is still 1 step ahead of The Dark Knight. In the words of the late Ledger, Spiderman and Batman are "Destined to do this forever".:1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back