The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

As you can see. Despite the fall with the 3rd movie, Spiderman is still 1 step ahead of The Dark Knight. In the words of the late Ledger, Spiderman and Batman are "Destined to do this forever".:1-1:

Or until fan boys stop going to see these movies, buying the dvds/blu rays, renting from Red Box, buying action figures and other collectibles, or...um, yeah, "forever". :lol

Or until fan boys stop going to see these movies, buying the dvds/blu rays, renting from Red Box, buying action figures and other collectibles, or...um, yeah, "forever". :lol

In other words FOREVER :clap
Because people will not abandon either of my favorites.:):lecture ......(don't abandon Nightwing plz!)

Hamm's the Man!

jon-hamm-ifc-poor-decisions-todd-margaret.jpg

Seriously though, if they reboot again, I'd love to see him in the role, he's got both the playboy/double life angle down from Mad Men, and if his age is a problem, I say factor it into the story. One thing we've yet to see on screen is an older, more experienced Batman questioning how long he can do this before time defeats him. Though, if the TDKR trailers are anything to go by, it seems like that could be one of the themes of that film.

I think you chose a good choice, but I think mine is a little better for the role. You see Comics need to have more diversity with the main characters such as Batman, Spiderman etc, so I think the next role should be given to this guy.

prod_228_5882.jpg

I mean, he looks the part, and knows how to play a billionaire in the movie Broke Ass ugly B!+ch.:exactly:

Not to mention, $#!% Head from Mark Millar's "WANTED," a sentient being consisting of the _____ matter of 666 of the most evil people to ever live.

Jackie Stallone should definately play Clayface in a new Batman movie. she was 'made' for the role (by a lot of plastic surgeons...).

P.S. Sorry Sylvester... DON'T HURT ME!!!

Well I remember Christian Bale said if nolan does a 4th Batman movie he will be there to play the caped crusader. Anyway Nolan is the one who is not interested on doing more Batman movies, acordint to him, Batman was from the beginning meat to be a trilogy, that's what makes me think Nolan is going to give to TDKR an END with no chance of 4th movie.. which sucks because there are a lot of villians in Batman's unvierse to keep doing interesting movies...

I think it needs to end on an epic trilogy note, Nolan has created a great world and some steller characters, that said, i wouldnt count out Nolan PRODUCING another entry into the Batman saga, perhaps a Batman Beyond Epic!!! With an aged christian bale!

I think it needs to end on an epic trilogy note, Nolan has created a great world and some steller characters, that said, i wouldnt count out Nolan PRODUCING another entry into the Batman saga, perhaps a Batman Beyond Epic!!! With an aged christian bale!

WHY OMG WHY do people want a cartoon series to be turned into a movie when Nightwing, Robin, Red Robin, and Batgirl are far more important to Batmans legacy, and are screaming with bleeding eyes for more spotlight! Why bro? Why!?! Why do you do this to me bro!?! F__king WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!? :monkey2:panic:

Batman Beyond was awesome.

But it was a short lived Cartoon though (I loved it, don't get me wrong). I just think it's messed up that people suggest a Beyond movie where Batmans old and crusty, instead of using Nightwing, Red Robin, and others while Batman's still young and can kick ass.

I mean seriously, I read the current books since the relaunch, and I see Batman interacting with growing badass characters. Characters who deserve so much more like debuts on the big screen, yet a dude named Terry is mentioned over all of them because of his suit and a cyber city? Thats just wrong.:monkey2

I can imagine Batman walking with everyone he's help train and grow into heroes. They'd look awesome and like they could take on the world like Blade in this vid at 0:20. But Terry?.......um...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN38ZdsgCM4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN38ZdsgCM4[/ame]

Last edited:

lol are you 12? the whole point is to move away from side kick personas. you seriously think showing batman and robin and batgirl walking in a line like that would be dramatic? lulz...

lol are you 12? the whole point is to move away from side kick personas. you seriously think showing batman and robin and batgirl walking in a line like that would be dramatic? lulz...

Are you 4? I said awesome not dramatic. Awesome as in cool. :thwak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back