The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

What are you? DNA? :lol

Well yes I am! Thanks bro!:lol

This is for you!
baby+batman.jpg

No, come'on guys, Nolan said, while he is directing there no chance for robin, (maybe a batgirl) But no robin, which is ok to me. Anyway we are not going to see any more Nolan's Batman after TDKR :(

No, come'on guys, Nolan said, while he is directing there no chance for robin, (maybe a batgirl) But no robin, which is ok to me. Anyway we are not going to see any more Nolan's Batman after TDKR :(

Perhaps the next Batman will be more like the invincible, overpowered "I can lift guys with one hand and throw them like trash" version from Batman Arkham Asylum/City

batman_arkham_city_1.jpg

Cool, but just too damn strong. :lol

If they made a Batman movie like the CGI trailer of Arkham City where it was Batman vs the Tyger Guards, Itll be great! After seeing Tintin, I think THE definitive Batman movie will be a CGI one with our favourite voices (Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, etc etc) in the cast

Would love to see it. Don't see it topping Nolan's for me personally but yeah, the next Batman incarnation would benefit from a more comic book feel

If they made a Batman movie like the CGI trailer of Arkham City where it was Batman vs the Tyger Guards, Itll be great! After seeing Tintin, I think THE definitive Batman movie will be a CGI one with our favourite voices (Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, etc etc) in the cast

Hell, even just a CG movie of Arkham Asylum would be awesome.

True. I bet he probably didn't even notice at the time, and even if he did, he probably thought "Why the hell not? Let the Robin fans get their kicks."

Man, I can't get over that lolcatz version of the trailer :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

The Batwing chasing the mouse at the end is just over the top!

DC are branching out into CG shows like Green Lantern and the new Batman series so it may happen. Until then, The Dark Knight Returns in animated form. Will. Be. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back