The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

It's Nice to see that Nam has his very own Alfred on this board ready to co-sign, wash his dishes, and follow him like a pet everywhere he goes. I'm proud of you Nam!:clap Should'nt you be in the kitchen making sandwiches for him?

It's nice to see you recycle jokes more than this guy:

carlos-mencia-1.jpg

Nolan's Batman has a foundation in reality so it'd make sense that to make the character fit into the universe he's trying to create, Batman would have a realistic, real-world fighting style. If you can't appreciate that, you're more than welcome to chop sake your ass back to the Castro district in SF where you can watch men dressed like your Boy Wonder do just that.

Well UFC Heavyweight Champion is Junior Dos Santos, which wins every match on his feets, he is by far the fighter with best boxing skills, so a good boxer can with no doubt beat any other style, such as Brazilian Jiu jitsu, wrestling, G n P, Tae Kwon Do, etc.. So batman can beat almost anyone with his boxing skills,....Strike rules :rock

It's nice to see you recycle jokes more than this guy:

carlos-mencia-1.jpg

Nolan's Batman has a foundation in reality so it'd make sense that to make the character fit into the universe he's trying to create, Batman would have a realistic, real-world fighting style. If you can't appreciate that, you're more than welcome to chop sake your ass back to the Castro district in SF where you can watch men dressed like your Boy Wonder do just that.

Wow. I don't recycle jokes, but you certainly recycle your stupidity. I suppose since Nolan is done next year, you'll finally go through with that suicide you've been putting off? The one that involves shoving your personal d!ldo up your ass until your insides burst with gayness?

Wow. I don't recycle jokes, but you certainly recycle your stupidity. I suppose since Nolan is done next year, you'll finally go through with that suicide you've been putting off?

Nice to see that when your argument fails, you resort to BS personal attacks and namecalling. Trolling reported. :wave

Nice to see that when your argument fails, you resort to BS personal attacks. Trolling reported. :wave

Personal attack? Did I say I'd do it? You simply want to "win", so you have to come up with a lame excuse to try and get rid of me. Your self esteem must be pretty low if you have to report me, but do what you have to in order to stop crying. Well, that should be expected from someone like you.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKjeofrj9gg&feature=g-u&context=G2369e3cFUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

Personal attack? Did I say I'd do it? You simply want to "win", so you have to come up with a lame excuse to try and get rid of me. Your self esteem must be pretty low if you have to report me, but do what you have to in order to stop crying. Well, that should be expected from someone like you.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

You suddenly have a brain fart and forget who you were quoting?! :cuckoo: :lol

For some reason I read that post and see this....

Cosplay_Robin_by_EvilGill.jpg

Which, of course, has me :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

So what ur saying is it has you thinking about boys/men? That's no surprise.:lol
Despite how Robin looks there and in the Adam West show, He still doesn't look worse than this:

Batman-Adam-West-batman-5193248-1024-768.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know, Right up to The Dark Knight Batman was not even to turn his Freaking head around, he always had to move his entire body to look sideways :rotfl:rotfl
i don't know with that suit he has I don't see kicks as an option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back