The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Ugh. I had a couple doing that ____ during Iron Man 2. Had to kick the chair and tell them to stop. :mad:

Mine was worse, I had 3 teen girls texting during the entire TDK midnight show.....why the ____ even go to a TDK midnight show if you're going to do that!!! :(

Heath should've stayed far away from those Olsen twins, nothing but trouble those little brats.

Mine was worse, I had 3 teen girls texting during the entire TDK midnight show.....why the ____ even go to a TDK midnight show if you're going to do that!!! :(

Heath should've stayed far away from those Olsen twins, nothing but trouble those little brats.

I usually ask once, then strongly suggest. If after that they're still texting, take it and chuck it to the front of the theatre and tell them that if they get it, to stay there. Works every time. :wink1:

120110dark-knight-bane-hardy_610.jpg

Am I the only one that sees this, his eyes?

zgxgQ.gif

I don't know his expression is really like he is sorry he is about to kick batman's butt, like he is saying, Forgive me?

I'll admit that i'm as big a fapping Nolan Batman fanboy as they come, the only thing keeping me from owning multiple custom $900 silicone Joker heads and $100 1/6 scale Joker socks is my pathetic choice of a career, my mortgage, wife and kid.

But when people start seeing hidden messages and things that don't exist in Tom Hardy's eyes, well.......now you crossed into the:

"intothevoid Zone"

*cue Rod Serling music please :lol

:chase

I mean, i'll go look again and see if anything is there :lol

July needs to get here fast :lol

Last edited:

I'll admit that i'm as big a fapping Nolan Batman fanboy as they come, the only thing keeping me from owning multiple custom $900 silicone Joker heads and $100 1/6 scale Joker socks is my pathetic choice of a career, my mortgage, wife and kid.

But when people start seeing hidden messages and things that don't exist in Tom Hardy's eyes, well.......now you crossed into the:

"intothevoid Zone"

*cue Dr. Who theme please :lol

:chase

I mean, i'll go look again and see if I can see if anything is there :lol

Fixed for nerd accuracy! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Though that said, I can see your theme being the Adam West Batman theme sung as "Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Fap Maaaaaan!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back