The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

The legend ends means that batmans story is coming to a full circle. Just like an epic in greece myths. It has nothing to do with Nolan.

Surely it has 99% to do with Nolan, as it's his vision of Batmans story. He could've worked around his story and thoughts to give us more entertainment, Unless he's being manipulated into doing things he doesn't want to do like Raimi on Spiderman 3.

Its just wrong to say "Im batman. I have an incredible rogue gallery, but after Scarecrow, Ras, Joker, Two Face, Bane, and Talia/whoever (does Catwoman count?), my story is over." Thats just....wrong. My favorite villians are Two Face and The Joker, but giving us 3 movies only is kinda wierd. I get that he wants to do other things, but this is what he'll be remembered for the most, no matter what else he makes.

Wait.. what!?

lol i know 99% of the world abandoned wrestling in 2000 or earlier, but I didn't :lol It doesn't matter to me how people say its fake or gay. People say Superheroes like Batman are gay too, but who gives a S__t about what they think?

Surely it has 99% to do with Nolan, as it's his vision of Batmans story. He could've worked around his story and thoughts to give us more entertainment, Unless he's being manipulated into doing things he doesn't want to do like Raimi on Spiderman 3.

Its just wrong to say "Im batman. I have an incredible rogue gallery, but after Scarecrow, Ras, Joker, Two Face, Bane, and Talia/whoever (does Catwoman count?), my story is over." Thats just....wrong. My favorite villians are Two Face and The Joker, but giving us 3 movies only is kinda wierd. I get that he wants to do other things, but this is what he'll be remembered for the most, no matter what else he makes.

He's not being manipulated into anything; there was a time when he didn't even know if he wanted to make this movie. If this is how he wants to conclude the films, more power to him, and I'd much rather he ended it where he feels comfortable, than your idea of milking an extra 3 movies. After all, he's not Gearge Lucas.

Erm, it's a "trilogy" :dunno

They already announced it. But I'm sticking to 1:6

Max, if all of them turn out incredible I'll get a Batman and Bane in 1/4 maybe and the 1/4 Begins and Joker from EB

Well I am a bit tired and sick of Nolan. I think he is selfish, and he think he owns Batman, he already made money enough from Batman movies, he has no interest at all on making more movies, so I'll no be sorprise if at the end of the movie he kills Batman, leaving no chance for someone else to take the franchise.. And the 8 years jump, I maybe wrong but I have the idea that Bruce Wayne will be 8 years on prison, or 8 years injured, so again, no chance for a prequel of TDKR...

I am pretty sure Nolan doesn't wanna make more Batman movies because he is tired of pressure, or he just lost interest, anyway Batman is bigger than Nolan, and bigger than Bale.. I just want to remember to you guys, who was Nolan before Batman? The guy who directed Memento, which is the lamest movie in the world. IMO Nolan and Bale owe a lot to Batman, but they don't need him anymore.

Which sicks me more, is it will take several years untill we see ANOTHER reboot of Batman... and there we go again, another Joker, another two face, another Batman, and finally we will never have characters who will get mature, always the birth of, joker the birth of Batman.. etc, never see what happens next...

So YES, Nolan is killing Batman for how much? probably more than 5 years.

And Bale, well he is done, he can comeback to insult director of photography, or hit his mother and sister.. :mad:

Last edited:

Well I am a bit tired and sick of Nolan. I think he is selfish, and he think he owns Batman, he already made money enough from Batman movies, he has no interest at all on making more movies, so I'll no be sorprise if at the end of the movie he kills Batman, leaving no chance for someone else to take the franchise.. And the 8 years jump, I maybe wrong but I have the idea that Bruce Wayne will be 8 years on prison, or 8 years injured, so again, no chance for a prequel of TDKR...

I am pretty sure Nolan doesn't wanna make more Batman movies because he is tired of pressure, or he just lost interest, anyway Batman is bigger than Nolan, and bigger than Bale.. I just want to remember to you guys, who was Nolan before Batman? The guy who directed Memento, which is the lamest movie in the world. IMO Nolan and Bale owe a lot to Batman, but they don't need him anymore.

Which sicks me more, is it will take several years untill we see ANOTHER reboot of Batman... and there we go again, another Joker, another two face, another Batman, and finally we will never have characters who will get mature, always the birth of, joker the birth of Batman.. etc, never see what happens next...

And Bale, well he is done, he can comeback to insult director of photography, or hit his mother and sister.. :mad:

That was a horrible rant :lol

Yeah Nolan sucks big time...................................

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Yikes .

I'd be the last person to defend Nolan, especially in a thread loaded with Nolancompoops, but if you swapped Nolan with Burton and Bale with Keaton, that post would be near identical to the same hating rants people posted in the 90's. :lol

who was Nolan before Batman?

Where was the Batman franchise before Nolan took over? Right, in the crapper. It was a joke thanks to Joel Schumacher, Batsuit nipples and more neon colored sets/characters since bad rock videos from the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back