THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Love it.

ThePunk002.jpg

ThePunk003.jpg

ThePunk004.jpg

ThePunk007.jpg

ThePunk008.jpg

ThePunk009.jpg

ThePunk012.jpg

ThePunk014.jpg

Great pics. That flier is AWESOME. So many ROTLD references, I love it. Mine should be here tomorrow...not sure if I'll be displaying him with the exclusive hand, doesn't look all that great to me.

Looks good, but like others have said I'm not digging the eyes... but overall look awesome.

I got him today too and love him! The regular hands are actually quite awesome! They look like he is air guitaring! Very clever! It almost makes me want to use the regular hand and not the exclusive, but a hand of guts is a hand of guts!

And that Smiley button makes Hot Toys failures right now!

I think that's just the angle... teeth look the same, just the paint work is nowhere near as nicely done.

eyes should be a fairly easy fix if need be. was thinking of giving it more of a red tint instead of yellow.:google
but i'll wait til he's in hand before i decide.

Got punk in today, looks pretty good. The sculpt is sick, but the paint these something to be desired. Not feeling the eyes at all, need to fix that. The weathering is pretty well done, probably just dirty of the boots and change the eye color.

Luv the belt and the buttons! Very cool.

On to some pix.

SDC12437.jpg

SDC12442.jpg

SDC12441.jpg

SDC12443.jpg

SDC12444.jpg

SDC12438.jpg

SDC12439.jpg

SDC12440.jpg

I need to get this a guy a guitar!

Back