THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThePunk012.jpg

3016_press10-001.jpg

I think that's just the angle... teeth look the same, just the paint work is nowhere near as nicely done.

There's a shocker.

:( sigh. yeah, at least he's not green and the costume is rad.

And this is indeed awesome:
SDC12464.jpg

Last edited:
I've ordered the punk, he hasn't arrived yet but to me he doesn't look METAL enough. I'm thinking of loosing the jumper and painting the arms. Giving him a black t-shirt with the cover of the album 'Eaten back to life on', and making a custom Cannibal Corpse patch for the back of his jacket. :p

Got mine in last night... I love the figure and the sculpt is great, but felt he needed a little more attention, so I gave him some touch up paintwork. Wanted to give him more of a mottled flesh look so I dry brushed some light brown over the face, trying to bring out the raised areas. I then went back with some green, purple and red pastels to make him a bit more rotting looking. I then re-did the eyes and cut the collar off of hi shirt so you could see more of the nack area. Really love this one now....

NewZombies003.jpg

NewZombies001.jpg

NewZombies005.jpg

NewZombies006.jpg

NewZombies007.jpg

NewZombies008.jpg

NewZombies011.jpg

NewZombies014.jpg

I've ordered the punk, he hasn't arrived yet but to me he doesn't look METAL enough. I'm thinking of loosing the jumper and painting the arms. Giving him a black t-shirt with the cover of the album 'Eaten back to life on', and making a custom Cannibal Corpse patch for the back of his jacket. :p

:rotfl let me know where I can get a "butchered at birth" 1/6 t-shirt!

Mmmm, maybe because punks are not Metal?

Luis

Damn I knew i should have ordered one. I kept 2nd guessing myself on funds about getting one. After looking at all these photos.

Mine will be here later today on Monday, that's if the losers at UPS don't muck things up and say they can't go out in snow.

Mine came today. He looks really cool. The eyes look alright to me .

I just hope SS will get around to announcing another entry into this line. Kind of time I think.

thought i'd post sid & nancy.........:monkey3
watermark.php

i wasnt going to post this after king stole my idea of the punk having a girlfriend but............:dunno....meh.

Back