"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Litial,

Any updates to share? Really curious how you are coming along with the different items.

Here's my paintup of velvet morning's Clint:

Picture068.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture072.jpg

eyes.jpg

It's a great sculpt, but those tiny eyes where quite a challenge to paint. Now I need to get the clothes together - so far I have the shirt and vest. Any idea where I could get some boots for him?

Picture068.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture072.jpg

eyes.jpg

It's a great sculpt, but those tiny eyes where quite a challenge to paint. Now I need to get the clothes together - so far I have the shirt and vest. Any idea where I could get some boots for him?

Cool paint job! Still have to paint mine! :D

For the boots, if you don't mind doing a little customizing, I'd recommend New Line pirates boots. They're the right material and color! :D

Cool paint job! Still have to paint mine! :D

For the boots, if you don't mind doing a little customizing, I'd recommend New Line pirates boots. They're the right material and color! :D

Thanks for that. Looking through their site I might just go with their cowboy boots.

Thanks! Does the vest close all the way on a truetype figure? One of the problems with Rainman's vest is that it doesn't close all the way unless you do some major surgery to the figure body itself.

I only just bought the vest yesterday so don't have it in hand yet. I'll post a pic of it on a TT when I get it.

Hello my friend. No I do not have any new update to share at this moment. I´m working in the saddlebag and in the second version of the poncho. After those new items I will share pictures of the sheepskin vest.

;)
Thank you!!
Juanma.

Litial,

Any updates to share? Really curious how you are coming along with the different items.

Last edited:
I am going to buy the Newline pirate boots also. I figure I can unfold them, trim off the excess and sew them up.. They are the closest I have seen color and style wise.

Anyone willing to part with thier Blondie by Rainman. I already have the head but I will buy the full figure, head + clothing set or even the clothing set by itself. pm me

he still has it but wont sell through paypal. only money order.... in this day and age who uses money order? especially for something thats probably over 700 dollars...

Picture068.jpg

Nice! Can't wait to see it finished! :clap

hey guys, why cant i post on the trade section, I pmd studio49 about the tuco set and not sure if he got it, BUT I tried to post a reply and cannot, it says that a mod will check it and i will be taken back to the forum:slap
I dont wanna miss out!!!
thanks guys
Marcel

I have contacted the mod here, but is anyone able to help me get this item???
Or at least to contact studio49 for me, please???
I would appreciate it a lot guys, thnaks
marcel

I have contacted the mod here, but is anyone able to help me get this item???
Or at least to contact studio49 for me, please???
I would appreciate it a lot guys, thnaks
marcel

Marcel, what is it that you're trying to get? I think you just need another 3 posts in order to unlock the commerce section (50 total). Don't know if that's gonna help much though... I think Studio49's only shipping within the continental USA. The money order only thing isn't going to make it any easier either. I've been trying to make a deal for Angel Eyes, but not having much luck so far...
:dunno

Back