Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what time tomorrow this hulk is released? I have to have an operation on my knee at 6pm UK time and have told the nurse/surgeon if I can use the IPad whilst on the operating table....:medic

If your desperate you can ask for a spinal anaesthetic and no sedation. Still not much space for an iPad behind the drapes ;) Unfortunately I am your not your anaesthetist because I can guarantee I would have my iPad on. Hope it goes well though.

BW Gas

It makes perfect sense for sideshow, the whole idea with them now is they want to move away from rare/collectible and towards a "store shelf" model where anyone can just goto their site and buy the statue in the future, that it wont get soldout.

Items not selling out cost Sideshow more money. Items selling out is preferable to storing in their warehouse (which costs SS $$) and later having to reduce the price on the item which didn't sell out (costing SS more $$)

If Sideshow's desire is to move to a "store shelf" model as you say (and which I don't believe), then Sideshow will lose more in the end than they gain in the short term.

One of the keys to Sideshow's success over the past 5-10 years has been exclusivity. This has allowed them to maintain and increase the price point on their items. Once they lose exclusivity, they have no recourse to maintain their current price points on their items.

24 hrs till the full reveal :panic::panic::panic::yess::yess:
all the talk about weight, size, and EX will be part of history :monkey1

24 hrs till the full reveal :panic::panic::panic::yess::yess:
all the talk about weight, size, and EX will be part of history :monkey1

weight and height won't be revealed until Thursday when they post the specs on the pre-order page unless you find the apple comparison pic informative; tmr only the pics, ex and price will be revealed

Ok these are some noob questions because I can't remember anything.

1. When the full reveal is done do we find out the price of the item then or do we still wait for it to officially go on sale?

2. I know the SDCC items went up for pre order at the same time (around 1:00 eastern time) so is that the same time for regular new release pre orders??

I really can't remember anything.

:slap

I'm not sure if you're being sincere or sarcastic but that price is outrageous.

Obama_the_Snob.jpg

People are sensitive about the pricing of these things. I do wish they make it 2k-3k so we can weed out the elitist here and none like me, LOL. It'll be easier for me to save up for the WWH anyway.

Ok these are some noob questions because I can't remember anything.

1. When the full reveal is done do we find out the price of the item then or do we still wait for it to officially go on sale?

2. I know the SDCC items went up for pre order at the same time (around 1:00 eastern time) so is that the same time for regular new release pre orders??

I really can't remember anything.

1. We should know the price and any EX features on Tuesdays preview.

2. This should go up for preorder on Thursday with the release of the NL. The 1:00 EST preorders of late were for SDCC. Since SDCC is over, the preorder process should go back to normal. This should go up with the release of the news letter.

People are sensitive about the pricing of these things. I do wish they make it 2k-3k so we can weed out the elitist here and none like me, LOL. It'll be easier for me to save up for the WWH anyway.

Well you got a point here, World War Hulk is the only Hulk thats matters..:rock

Back