Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Open ES simply means that there will be no number or edition size on the statue. It can also stay up for order as long as the manufacturer wants. That is why they don't increase in value. Why would someone pay a collector over retail for a statue that is readily available on SSC's website for many years to come?

If a collector decides to sell this piece 2 years from now they won't even be able to get what they paid for it. Let's say I wanted to buy one 2 years from now. Why would I pay retail from a collector? It can get damaged in shipping or I may not like how the paint job turned out, now I have to deal with returning this piece if I'm not happy with it. I have to pay to ship it back and hope I can get my money back. If I pay SSC, I can return it for free if the QC is bad without any headaches. There is no way I'm paying retail for this to a fellow collector. Let's not forget that in order for a collector not to lose money, they would have to charge what they paid for it and shipping costs. There's no way I'd buy this in the aftermarket for that price when I can still buy it direct for retail from SSC.

thank you very much for that bro i appreciate the lesson learned. good thing for me is i'm a hulk fan and love this statue thats coming, so no plans in the near future anyway of selling it. prob my best bet one day is trade it for something that does have value or will go up in value. i didnt pay too much more then retail, so thats ok i guess. thanks again bro:lecture

thank you very much for that bro i appreciate the lesson learned. good thing for me is i'm a hulk fan and love this statue thats coming, so no plans in the near future anyway of selling it. prob my best bet one day is trade it for something that does have value or will go up in value. i didnt pay too much more then retail, so thats ok i guess. thanks again bro:lecture

Anytime. The most important thing is to enjoy what you spend your hard earned money on. Being that your user name is hulkfan, I have no doubt that you will. This is a kick @ss statue that will look great in any Hulk display. IMHO, it is the best Hulk statue I've seen at 1/4 scale. If QC holds up, this will be a fantastic statue. Congrats on picking it up.

By the way, WELCOME TO THE FORUM! We can never have enough Hulk fans around here.

If you're planning on trading it in the near future, already, why don't you just keep your money in your pocket until you find something you want to keep?
It's impossible to predict what will rise in value. Some low edition pieces will never sell for more than their initial retail price.
Buy because you want not because you might make a few £$€ is my advice.

Last edited:
If you're planning on trading it in the near future, already, why don't you just keep your money in your pocket until you find something you want to keep?
It's impossible to predict what will rise in value. Some low edition pieces will never sell for more than their initial retail price.
Buy because you want not because you might make a few £$€ is my advice.

:exactly::exactly: now to buy the next grail so i can put my kids through college:monkey3

Just one more payment for this big bastard left for me now

Nice! :lol

Would look great next to the maquette of this:

anybody-remember-050.jpg

to all that posted replys when i asked what do you think to the thor movie pf. Well i paid my deposit should finsh paying for him by 26th of this month :yess:

to all that posted replys when i asked what do you think to the thor movie pf. Well i paid my deposit should finsh paying for him by 26th of this month :yess:

Hey David!
Where did you order from?
I have the Mark VI, just got the Capt. and waiting on Hulk. Really tempted to get a Thor but I've seen a couple of pictures of his portrait that looked quite bad.
I actually ordered one from Play.com but after ordering they decided that they didn't have it in stock after all.

Hey David!
Where did you order from?
I have the Mark VI, just got the Capt. and waiting on Hulk. Really tempted to get a Thor but I've seen a couple of pictures of his portrait that looked quite bad.
I actually ordered one from Play.com but after ordering they decided that they didn't have it in stock after all.
Hi he's from fellow board member vince for a very good price. I think the portraits are fine there going to look a little off zoomed in to the size of a cabbage. :lol I can't wait love the detail and the armour looks great. :clap:clap
And well done with cap :yess:

I don't collect Marvel PF's with the exception of this one but I think the movie Captain America turned out great, really nice piece.

Not that you were asking me :D

Back