Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know but i can't wait to get him like you i think he looks really good. what do you think to the captain america movie pf.:)

I have the Cap Movie PF and it is a very very underrated statue. All of the complaints about it, that come from people who have only seen pictures; melt away when you see it in person. It stands with any other statue I have seen this year interns of the quality of the sculpt. It is a great piece.

I have the Cap Movie PF and it is a very very underrated statue. All of the complaints about it, that come from people who have only seen pictures; melt away when you see it in person. It stands with any other statue I have seen this year interns of the quality of the sculpt. It is a great piece.

Out of interest, what were people complaining about?
I am really impressed with it. The head sculpt is the best, along with Dutch, that I've seen.

Enough of the Cap and Thor talk in Hulk thread! Lets talk Hulk!!! ;);)

My flexpay got delayed. I know it does not get released till later but I was actually just hoping to have it paid off and then wait for it to arrive.

I'm slowly trying to sell off more things to make room for this beast.
Space is my main issue with this piece. Having said that, I wouldn't want this to be any smaller.

Enough of the Cap and Thor talk in Hulk thread! Lets talk Hulk!!! ;);)

My flexpay got delayed. I know it does not get released till later but I was actually just hoping to have it paid off and then wait for it to arrive.

Serious? :cuckoo:
These discussions are very relevant, probably more relevant then your Flexpay issues, especially as these two guys are waiting for their buddy to arrive...

These discussions are very relevant, probably more relevant then your Flexpay issues, especially as these two guys are waiting for their buddy to arrive...

They look great together. Hulk will make them look even greater :)

I'm hoping SS make a 1/4 MK VII. I would prefer MK III but I can't see that happening now there made a 1/2 ver.

I really can't wait to get Hulk though. Funny my wife think's normal 1/4 statues are huge. Wait till she see's the green guy then lol

they look great together imo. i got my movie cap off of the WL and was extremely happy with him when i opened him up..:lecture

I was picking. Hense the Winks ;) ;) ;)

Not sure how else to get across sarcasm.

PS - Nothing is more relevent then my Flexpay issues ;););)

PSS - See the winks???

PSSS - Why is Iron Man Shooting cap in the back :) ;)

I was picking. Hense the Winks ;) ;) ;)

Not sure how else to get across sarcasm.

PS - Nothing is more relevent then my Flexpay issues ;););)

PSS - See the winks???

Curse you INTERNET for not having you UNIVERSALLY understood sarcasm smiley.:mad::mad:

Last edited:
i was going to buy cap this saturday from play.com what an amazing price for a realy cool statue. The price has now changed :gah:

well done collectorcol :clap:clap

Back