Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry JAWS, I get the sarcasm. Don't take everything I say seriously.
No one can talk too much Hulk as far as I'm concerned but seeing the plans people have for displaying him is also of interest.
Oh and I just put them on a small table, when Hulk arrives there is a nice big table waiting for them.

David, you should of got in there mate. Really nice piece the Capt. is.

Don't worry JAWS, I get the sarcasm. Don't take everything I say seriously.
No one can talk too much Hulk as far as I'm concerned but seeing the plans people have for displaying him is also of interest.
Oh and I just put them on a small table, when Hulk arrives there is a nice big table waiting for them.

David, you should of got in there mate. Really nice piece the Capt. is.
tell me about it :slap

Always the way. Sorry to hear that, I've had that happen to me few time's with Play.
never mind... i couldn't really afford him anyway as i'm paying for thor on saturday. It was just a very good price... couldn't pass on that i mean wow £210 delivered in the uk....... Bring on thor :yess:

never mind... i couldn't really afford him anyway as i'm paying for thor on saturday. It was just a very good price... couldn't pass on that i mean wow £210 delivered in the uk....... Bring on thor :yess:

Good luck with Thor.
I ordered both Thor and CA but they decided they didn't have Thor in stock after I checked out, was listed as in stock?
Capt was just over £200 after Quidco and Thor was about £180.

Any good ideas how anyones going to display this. I've just moved over from 1/6 to 1/4. I was planning on getting some besta units but after measuring up this isn't going to fit?

Any good ideas how anyones going to display this. I've just moved over from 1/6 to 1/4. I was planning on getting some besta units but after measuring up this isn't going to fit?

Maybe it'll fit. I'm exactly in your same situation!

I haven't bought any display shelves yet, pretend to buy a Besta, but I'll wait untill someone confirm that The Hulk Maquette fits or not inside.

It's the most wise thing.

I am not sure if these have been posted before

99B060AB-E7A0-4F9D-8099-96FEAE6290BB-6686-00000EBE13E56E5D.jpg

881DC1F8-ABE4-4D1F-9F89-DC6F301717DE-6686-00000EBE0F501AC8.jpg

52221CD0-7FF3-4B82-994F-99CF15003B5D-6686-00000EBE0A8C63D9.jpg

Good luck with Thor.
I ordered both Thor and CA but they decided they didn't have Thor in stock after I checked out, was listed as in stock?
Capt was just over £200 after Quidco and Thor was about £180.
Thanks Collectorcol.... i will get cap just not sure when. But i will vist play.coms site more often now :)

Back