Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ink costs money and pay somebody to number each one costs money too + SideShow is cheap so...

Come on. That's a BS excuse if SSC chooses to use it. They already number most of their pieces and have people that do it. It's not like it would cost much and it would be a very cheap compromise for all of their customers that hate open ES.

Just about every collector would like numbers on the pieces that they order. There may be some people that don't care but I think it's safe to say they are in the minority. I have yet to see anyone here say they will not buy a statue if there is a number on the base. :lol

I was as disappointed as anyone about the open ES but I got over it a long time ago, think you guys need to do the same.
SS don't give a **** what it will be worth in a couple of years time. If the aftermarket price doesn't increase then people will still buy direct in years to come resulting in more profit for SS, not the collector flipping on ebay.

I was as disappointed as anyone about the open ES but I got over it a long time ago, think you guys need to do the same.
SS don't give a **** what it will be worth in a couple of years time. If the aftermarket price doesn't increase then people will still buy direct in years to come resulting in more profit for SS, not the collector flipping on ebay.

Well even with an open ES, it may not be in production for as long as some may think. Apparently the ironman battle damaged 1:1 bust stopped production. Its been about 3 years I think? I'm guessing that's the kind of time frame we may be looking at...hopefully. Even still, zero regrets on preordering this fella!

It's going to be interesting to see how close they can match the standard of paint job to the one we saw at Comic Con.

Really .... ES talk ... Off and on... For 5 PAGES..... AGAIN!!!!!!! This thread is really only 50 pages of useful stuff and like 501 of *****ing about ES.

DHAVAL, this is all your fault.

1337575154hulk-smash-gif.gif

:goodpost::lol

I can't wait to get this the detail just looks astonishing

At last Ant, well done...back to topic! I really hope SS stick to their guns and release this for shipping next month...like you said the detail looks astonishing!

Loki "we have an army!"
Stark "we have a hulk! Na Na NaNa Na!" :yess:

I think they will the last legacy piece I had wasn't delayed very long about a month so this should be the same. So march should be right.
I saw a pic from the toy fare and it just look unbelievable it's this kind of awesome that stops me buying the custom stuff.

Really .... ES talk ... Off and on... For 5 PAGES..... AGAIN!!!!!!! This thread is really only 50 pages of useful stuff and like 501 of *****ing about ES.

DHAVAL, this is all your fault.

1337575154hulk-smash-gif.gif

i really dont mind if SS make Open Edition Size product which r in bigger scale n higher priced ...... have you read post carefully :thwak ..... i just made assumption

I so hope this piece comes out looking exactly like the prototype. :

:exactly:

That's my one worry with this statue. I remember Tyson Hulk's base looking great at Comic Con and then when we got it, it looked nothing like the prototype. :gah:

Soon I will have all 3 on top of my besta :yess:

295bjo7.png

Grey Hulk Comi will be charged on 2/14, come one Sideshow give us an arrival notice for the Maquette.

Btw out of those 3, which one do you guys like the best?

Last edited:
Soon I will have all 3 on top of my besta :yess:

295bjo7.png

Grey Hulk Comi will be charged on 2/14, come one Sideshow give us an arrival notice for the Maquette.

Btw out of those 3, which one do you guys like the best?

Has to be the Avengers Hulk for me Mamba. Not a big fan of Skaar nor the comiquette...oh boy i am so syked up for the maquette!! :yess:

Back