Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never shopped with mothers basement but the price on hulk maq looks very nice but don't like the idea of paying in full months before items will ship.

are they trustworthy?

I've not ordered from them but they've always replied to my tweets and had a stall at a comic conn the other day

soon :mexwave

tumblr_lyyjibjin91r0z9go.gif

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

I was weary but took the gamble,Mate of mine has had a tumbler,batpod and various Hot toys with no problems.
I was tempted to pick up a Joker PF from them but not really a fan of DC.

never shopped with mothers basement but the price on hulk maq looks very nice but don't like the idea of paying in full months before items will ship.

are they trustworthy?

thanks for the feedback lads.if they had a shop instead of a po box I would feel better about buying from them.hmmmm what to do?

T H I S C A N N O T C O M E S O O N E N O U G H!!!
Anyone following this thread who hasn't ordered because it's OE, what are your thoughts now?

Awesome looking piece. Congrats to all that are picking it up. I stand behind what I said before. No ES = no money to SSC from me. No exceptions.

He looks amazing, congrats to those that had the will and fortitude to see this thru to the end, great prize at the end of the rainbow awaits you.

I had to choose between this Hulk and 89 Batmobile and I went with the iconic 89 car.

Oh well, Neca Hulk for me. :lol

He looks amazing, congrats to those that had the will and fortitude to see this thru to the end, great prize at the end of the rainbow awaits you.

I had to choose between this Hulk and 89 Batmobile and I went with the iconic 89 car.

Oh well, Neca Hulk for me. :lol

I pre ordered both! :peace :yess:

:lol

So i wonder when the arrival notice will go out?

well, the next SS newsletter is issued out today (or late this evening for us here in the UK) so that might give us a better indication. My thoughts are that it will be out for shipping end of March...

if its any later then SS will make me angry....and you wont like it when im angry! :lecture :gah:

Back