Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a final flexpay and shipping soon email for Hulk tonight!!!!:yess:

Sideshow order ######## for item 400189 Shipping Soon!

Your flex order of the Hulk - Avengers - Maquette - (Legacy Effects)(400189FLEX) will be processed on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, March 4, 2013 through your online account.

Oh yeah! Also same thing here.

:yess:

Got a final flexpay and shipping soon email for Hulk tonight!!!!:yess:

Sideshow order ######## for item 400189 Shipping Soon!

Your flex order of the Hulk - Avengers - Maquette - (Legacy Effects)(400189FLEX) will be processed on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, March 4, 2013 through your online account.

Oh yeah! Also same thing here.

:yess:

Congrats guys! Yep, its official...The Hulk is coming! :yess:

Is there a way to disable photos here. I actually would like to try and not look and a bunch of in hands so it can be a nice surprise when he shows up. Yet I would still like to read other people's comments on how they like it :)

600 pages before statue comes in hand ........ after receiving this it will got till 1600 :)

Batman has more pages and he won't be out for at least another 2 months ... Lol.

bro i m not comparing here these r most fav characters ..... n much awaited statues plus if any comparison is there then its of ES ..... dont want to start that topic again

Is there a way to disable photos here. I actually would like to try and not look and a bunch of in hands so it can be a nice surprise when he shows up. Yet I would still like to read other people's comments on how they like it :)

Yeah thats would be a good idea.

I only want to know two things
1) If it's perfect
2) If it would fit on a BESTA

Some US members here that would pick this one and could do a favour trying to put inside of a Besta if it's possible?

I would like to MP them in the future and avoid tons of pics :lol

bro i m not comparing here these r most fav characters ..... n much awaited statues plus if any comparison is there then its of ES ..... dont want to start that topic again

And that topic started on january 4 2012 while this topic started april 4 2012.

Guys I was JUST joking... not looking for a fight or anything... lol. This is going to be an awesome piece that like I have said before will be in my collection eventually if the WWH falls short. It really feels like this is going to be a great few months for collectors. Hulk, and Bats coming out in relatively short order.

Guys I was JUST joking... not looking for a fight or anything... lol. This is going to be an awesome piece that like I have said before will be in my collection eventually if the WWH falls short. It really feels like this is going to be a great few months for collectors. Hulk, and Bats coming out in relatively short order.

Great few months of empty wallets too! :(

:exactly:

I have a few HT this month so this will be ordered in April :(

Look at it this way Jay, okay you may not get the Hulk straight away but you do get the benefit of finding out if there are any QC issues before hand which is a good thing and also you get to find out once and for all whether its a killer piece from all the inhand pics...which im sure it will be! :yess:

Back