Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl :rotfl Man, i feel under the mercy of those with more powerful CPU's! Damn! My computer cant even recognise what a gif is! :dunno For crying out loud, our work computers are still running Windows 97!!! :gah:

h14B3647D

:wave

Hey King :wave

I was packing your EB BD T800 but the phone rang and while i was chatting the puppies chewed him into little bit. :gah: :( I'll have to send you the HT Black Widow instead. :hi5: :lol

MikeampMolly26thDec0131_zpsaf46164b.jpg
He said Sorry

MikeampMolly26thDec0121_zpscac5a66b.jpg
His sister said HAHA :lol

:rotfl :rotfl Man, i feel under the mercy of those with more powerful CPU's! Damn! My computer cant even recognise what a gif is! :dunno For crying out loud, our work computers are still running Windows 97!!! :gah:

Do you mean Windows 95 or 98? Both are rife with identified software vulnerabilities. If your work likes having their information stolen and compromised, that's great.

Anyhow, it's likely less to do with your computer not recognizing a gif and more likely that your web proxy is blocking the sites that host these gifs.

Great News my friends...

Andy Bergholtz: It is a great piece! Wish I could take credit for it. Snapped the pic in the warehouse at work a couple days ago. :clap

hope we get soon our "Estimated Item Arrival Notice" Mails :pray:

Quote:Originally Posted by*Emperor*Just spoke with Jennifer from SS, and she said Hulk is confirmed to be shipping in March and everyone should be getting arrival dates next week.

Apart from us international customers waiting for local retailers to receive this :mad:

Quote:Originally Posted by*Emperor*Just spoke with Jennifer from SS, and she said Hulk is confirmed to be shipping in March and everyone should be getting arrival dates next week.

Apart from us international customers waiting for local retailers to receive this :mad:

Hey Col, this was one of the reasons I ordered from Sideshow direct. Just couldn't wait any longer and wanted to get it ASAP! Also you always get peace of mind with SS in regards to broken items, etc...a replacement is pretty much sorted very quickly...whereas when ordered from a local retailer it's very rare they'd have a vast amount if stick to be able to replace it if anything happened...

Hey Col, this was one of the reasons I ordered from Sideshow direct. Just couldn't wait any longer and wanted to get it ASAP! Also you always get peace of mind with SS in regards to broken items, etc...a replacement is pretty much sorted very quickly...whereas when ordered from a local retailer it's very rare they'd have a vast amount if stick to be able to replace it if anything happened...

Look forward to seeing pictures while I wait for mine. :impatient:

Got a final flexpay and shipping soon email for Hulk tonight!!!!:yess:

Sideshow order ######## for item 400189 Shipping Soon!

Your flex order of the Hulk - Avengers - Maquette - (Legacy Effects)(400189FLEX) will be processed on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, March 4, 2013 through your online account.

Back