Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is good but vue have big screens that aren't a million miles off the IMAX by me. And most cinemas are using 4K now so the picture is always awesome. Guess what job I used to do lol

:rotfl Pants on the outside is not a good look

7802606626_8dfba9bc94_z.jpg

:slap:rotfl

It is good but vue have big screens that aren't a million miles off the IMAX by me. And most cinemas are using 4K now so the picture is always awesome. Guess what job I used to do lol

:lol

Yeah vue is great here and 4K does look amazing.

Yeah I think moving away from film is a great move love the crisp picture and sound :)

:exactly:

You know the only thing that pisses me off with the Vue? They charge you extra for VIP seats and then don't come check tickets. Me like a soft twat pays and because some of them are empty, people just jump in them. I'm not paying next time and i'm going in them. You watch it'll be the one day they check tickets :gah: :lol

Yeah that annoys me as well but I'd rather have the big seat hate people nudgeing your elbows.

Does your vue have the pointless beanbag seats as well?

Yeah that annoys me as well but I'd rather have the big seat hate people nudgeing your elbows.

Does your vue have the pointless beanbag seats as well?

No they don't have those and i've never seen what they look like either. I hate the seat kickers or the pricks that put their feet up on the back of your headrest :mad: I only go to the cinema for big films and just wait for blu-ray on anything else.

Iron Man 3 in IMAX or FAIL :lecture
Shut up fool :mad: :lol

Very good point Jay! Very good point indeed :exactly:
:D

No they don't have those and i've never seen what they look like either. I hate the seat kickers or the pricks that put their feet up on the back of your headrest :mad: I only go to the cinema for big films and just wait for blu-ray on anything else.

Yeah I'm getting that way as well

The beanbags are right up to the screen and they cost more ?!

I hate people talking remember shouting at somebody giving a viewers commentary of wolverine origins the wife always cringes lol

I'm here haven't got work tonight just hope we get some good pics in the first place and not the usual kind I take :)

Yeah I'm getting that way as well

The beanbags are right up to the screen and they cost more ?!

I hate people talking remember shouting at somebody giving a viewers commentary of wolverine origins the wife always cringes lol

I never got why people went right up to the front seats when the cinema was almost empty, but it must be to avoid the knobs talking or kicking seats etc.

You do right telling them to stfu! Only problem is you could get stabbed or something. I remember reading about a woman that asked some teens to shut up and as she left they threw bleach over her head. :horror

I never got why people went right up to the front seats when the cinema was almost empty, but it must be to avoid the knobs talking or kicking seats etc.

You do right telling them to stfu! Only problem is you could get stabbed or something. I remember reading about a woman that asked some teens to shut up and as she left they threw bleach over her head. :horror

Yeah that was horrific I've done it a few times and had a go at people with feet on my seat. I'm used to being on my own in a cinema from when I used to preview the films.

would anyone buy a avengers hulk 1:1 *bust if ssc did one?

I think I would consider a hulk 1/1 bust but there's a list in front of him like iron man, wolverine , war machine to get first

Back