Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember reading about a woman that asked some teens to shut up and as she left they threw bleach over her head. :horror

Got to say that when going to watch a film at the cinema i often forget to remember to buy the popcorn and drink before getting there however i always remember to bring the bleach! :lecture

WTF would they carry bleach to the cinema???:slap

Can't be too long now until the first pics

Whoevers first please take comparison pics :)

Would love to see the size of this next to the destroyer

Got to say that when going to watch a film at the cinema i often forget to remember to buy the popcorn and drink before getting there however i always remember to bring the bleach! :lecture

WTF would they carry bleach to the cinema???:slap

No they left the cinema to buy some and waited until she left. That just shows how ****ed up this world is eh? All that from being asked to be quiet .

Yeah it is an imposing statue and would love to see how hulk matches up to it.
Would also like to see it next to a comiquette just to gauge the comiquette scale

Now that would be great. I remember seeing a HT Thor next to this and it looked stupid :lol

You know I'm thinking of getting all rid of all my Hulks and just keeping this and my 1:2. I need more room for all the new IM 3 armor, and this is the better than the rest

Mason-Hulk-Hands.jpg

Back