Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, everyine is getting theirs earlier then me. Mine don't arrive until Tuesday. How am I to be expected to no look at all the pictures for a whole week. I thought If he would get here by Friday or Sat. I would have enough will power to wait see him when I got mine. No way I can make it now.

Congrats to those getting him earlier. Please post pics next to other PF and original Hulk PF (for those that have him) Photo next to comiquette hulk would be cool also.

Jay, i got this thought in my head that your like the Josh Baskin from the movie BIG played by Tom Hanks where is has the coolest job in the world playing with toys (in your case HT Iron Man), playing video games and where you have a personal assistant bring you popcorn and juice to your desk and get paid about $1,000,000.00 a month for doing it! :lol

Well we are all glad you can stay for the duration Jay, just wouldnt be the same without you :1-1:

Looking at your Pre-Orders it doesn't seem like your strugerling to much though RB :lol & I'm sure you said your got another little one on the way to :)

Looking at your Pre-Orders it doesn't seem like your strugerling to much though RB :lol & I'm sure you said your got another little one on the way to :)

Ha! Touche RB! But unlike Jay, i actually have to work for a living to help fund such a ludicrous amount of pre orders :rotfl:wink1:

In all fairness i know it does seem like alot of pre orders but all of them bar the Doom LSF are all covered in terms of paying them off. I sold a vast amount of my collection last christmas to help raise funds and space to enable me to store these large boxes (cos until i find a new family home most of my pieces will remain inside the shippers :()

and yes, i'm going to be a daddy again in May/June...and he/she will be my bestest pre order of them all! :newangel especially as i had some help in the sculpting :wink1:

Man, everyine is getting theirs earlier then me. Mine don't arrive until Tuesday. How am I to be expected to no look at all the pictures for a whole week. I thought If he would get here by Friday or Sat. I would have enough will power to wait see him when I got mine. No way I can make it now.

Congrats to those getting him earlier. Please post pics next to other PF and original Hulk PF (for those that have him) Photo next to comiquette hulk would be cool also.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Even I am getting mine before you? I'm usually one of the last to get mine.

If Swift's gets delayed for ANY reason you crazy people are going to lose your ****...lol

Me, Jay, Doctor, Antman and a few others have refused to sleep until we see the first pics of the Hulk Maquette...the longer it takes for these pics to get posted the more deprived of sleep we become. But we can do it cos we are MEN and we love Hulk! :rip

Me, Jay, Doctor, Antman and a few others have refused to sleep until we see the first pics of the Hulk Maquette...the longer it takes for these pics to get posted the more deprived of sleep we become. But we can do it cos we are MEN and we love Hulk! :rip

That is very true and I'm off work until Friday so am more than happy to stay awake lol

I've been up since 04:30 GMT and I need to sleep tonight... :gah:
Get them pictures posted so I can have a nice relaxed sleep dreaming of a perfect Hulk soon to be in my collection. :inlove
Any issues and keep it to yourselves...Please :wink1:

:lecture

sleeping is for superman fans:rotfl

hulk-the-avengers-movie-image.jpg

Back