Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, it was a pic taken from last years SDCC...thought that with the lack of inhand pics that we could do with a little glimpse of how good it's gonna look and how much detail there is in the facial sculpt and paint application...won't be long now till we see the first pics be it on here on via Facebook :panic:

Hey Roberto
Thought you'd given up and gone to sleep lol

Guys, it was a pic taken from last years SDCC...thought that with the lack of inhand pics that we could do with a little glimpse of how good it's gonna look and how much detail there is in the facial sculpt and paint application...won't be long now till we see the first pics be it on here on via Facebook :panic:

Well thats all fine and good. Then just say that that is what it is and not make everyone think you got it and just sit and wait for the freak out replies. Just saying.

Well thats all fine and good. Then just say that that is what it is and not make everyone think you got it and just sit and wait for the freak out replies. Just saying.

I have already mentioned that mine is coming on Monday...you need to get a grip and stop being a plank! :lecture just saying

What still no pics? Where are the californians who bought this? Maybe still too early in the day for them?

I'm hoping to see some soon although am just killing time reading comics so its all good :)

I wish I wasn't working tomorrow like you. I had an early day today & I have an early day tomorrow. So this is me signing out. There better some pictures for me in the morning though or I'll be :mad: ;)

Enjoy your Hulks all that do get him :)

wake up Swift :D I am at your door

HulkSmash-Avengers-smile-happy-Hulk-1343222610x.gif

I wish I wasn't working tomorrow like you. I had an early day today & I have an early day tomorrow. So this is me signing out. There better some pictures for me in the morning though or I'll be :mad: ;)

Enjoy your Hulks all that do get him :)

I really hope so too just want confirmation this piece is awesome

I probably won't be up much past 1 am anyway

Back