Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got on.. Sorry guys unfortunate news. I'll keep it short, dad wanted help for his buisness- it was a quick hour job- I said yes like a dummy and of course I miss my damn package! Tried to get the ups to come back but couldn't... No joke. Sorry guys, I know I said I'd have him about 4 hours ago but ya.. :mad: I can try to pick him up at the facility but I'd have to wait till the driver is done with his run and that'll be around 7-8 so that's the news from my side, sorry if I kept some for waiting.:slap my bad.

Just got on.. Sorry guys unfortunate news. I'll keep it short, dad wanted help for his buisness- it was a quick hour job- I said yes like a dummy and of course I miss my damn package! Tried to get the ups to come back but couldn't... No joke. Sorry guys, I know I said I'd have him about 4 hours ago but ya.. :mad: I can try to pick him up at the facility but I'd have to wait till the driver is done with his run and that'll be around 7-8 so that's the news from my side, sorry if I kept some for waiting.:slap my bad.

No worries! Family first :)

Do what you gotta do bro

Thats it! Where are Mods? Ban this guy! He is finished here!

WE ARE ALL UP IN ARMS!

Where is my pitchfork? Burn him I say! :lol

Thats it! Where are Mods? Ban this guy! He is finished here!

WE ARE ALL UP IN ARMS!

Where is my pitchfork? Burn him I say! :lol

That is what I feared.. That's why I wasn't on earlier. Couldn't bare to break the bad news to you guys, I know we're all dying to see the green guy.

Hi guys. Why the web site say: Est. Ship Date: April 2013
Sideshow delay hulk release again? Some people said they received confirmation of shipping. But why they change the release date again? Second batch??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Why the web site say: Est. Ship Date: April 2013
Sideshow delay hulk release again? Some people said they received confirmation of shipping. But why they change the release date again? Second batch??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes thats correct second batch

First post but not first statue (long time lurker). Anyone know when 3rd party retailers like BBTS will get this guy? This is my first time pre-ordering from a site other than sideshow.

Just got off the phone with ups. If the driver has time to deliver it again he will but if he doesn't get to my house by 7 than I have to pick it up and if that's the case I'll be home around 8 and some pics ready around 9 give or take.

Just got off the phone with ups. If the driver has time to deliver it again he will but if he doesn't get to my house by 7 than I have to pick it up and if that's the case I'll be home around 8 and some pics ready around 9 give or take.

Good news man!
Don't rush it, take your time
Go eat, rest and watch Tv
Have a beer or two then open it up
Is it really 29 lbs then?

Back