Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered...........:yess:

About time Dhaval! :lecture Congrats buddy!:clap

Thanks, glad you enjoyed all the pics. PS I like how all you Australians say mate:)

You know what.. that's exactly what I'm going to do later today with surround sound and all! It be awesome if I could even out the other side of the TV with the Ironman Hulkbuster or Maquette...

I enjoyed all the pics Swift, little sad there were no red superman tights! :rotfl:rotfl appreciate the hand comparison pic and the scale comparison pic with the soft drink can, now its just wet my appetite for Mondays arrival even more! Looking forward to more pics of your set up pal :clap

YES!
Thanks for taking the time to post pictures guys. When mine arrives I will probably lock myself in the man cave for a few days.
The money shot for me is seeing him tower over IM Mark VI.
Pity he's lighter than stated, I like solid heavy statues, but no big deal and pretty much expected from SS.
Anyone worrying about the eyebrows needs to remember this is Hulk! Not some model strutting down the catwalk, his face is going to be contorted with rage.
I'm soooooooo looking forward to getting mine.
Again, thanks swift and DLD.
Yea I'm glad I get to share it wit you guys. I wouldn't blame you if you locked yourself up:lol I'll admit.. I hugged him ...once or twice ...or 34 times.....but you don't want to hear about my night with the hulk:wink1: anywho Congrats on your purchase I can assure you will be extremely satisfied.:thud:

I enjoyed all the pics Swift, little sad there were no red superman tights! :rotfl:rotfl appreciate the hand comparison pic and the scale comparison pic with the soft drink can, now its just wet my appetite for Mondays arrival even more! Looking forward to more pics of your set up pal :clap
hahahahahaa:rotfl I just about forgotten about those feisty tights:rotfl thanks for the memories:lol welcome for the comparisons. I'd be dying if I had to wait till Monday with all these pics, good luck with your sanity till than:impatient:

hahahahahaa:rotfl I just about forgotten about those feisty tights:rotfl thanks for the memories:lol welcome for the comparisons. I'd be dying if I had to wait till Monday with all these pics, good luck with your sanity till than:impatient:

The wait will be tough but i have to just keep thinking to myself that SSC gave us the choice of owning this piece now rather than waiting till the original date of the 26th...so realistically, i'd have been waiting even longer than Monday! Cant wait! :thud:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Anyone worrying about the eyebrows needs to remember this is Hulk! Not some model strutting down the catwalk, his face is going to be contorted with rage.
QUOTE]

:rotfl:rotfl

u mean frankenstein hulk. no thanks, want a bowen looking hulk only in 1/4 size.

Im quite surprised still as to how many people dislike the original Hulk PF...talking from my own personal experience it was a piece that i aquired purely because of the sheer size and the presence it has when on display. I wouldnt say it's my favourite hulk design (facially) but as a statue/collectible it is one of the best i have...

Saying that, i'm glad that so many of those who missed out on the original Hulk PF can finally get another 1/4 Hulk for their collection with the new awesome Hulk Maquette! :yess:

Thanks swift and darklord dave awesome pics to wake up to cant wait for this now just have to try and be patient lol

DSC00113_zps6c1adbe6.jpg

Love this pic! So far it looks as though the new Hulk is living upto all expectations....boy, what a piece to have in your collection! Friggin Awesome! Respect to Legacy for this one :bow

One more pic and than give me a few minutes for some better photos.
image_zps1bf9f557.jpg

Holy Cow! Even the base is awesome! Check out the cable detail running through the base...if Legacy can continually come with such amazing details such as this then i darent imagine how good some of their upcoming Iron Man 3 projects will be :thud:

Is that with CDUK? Be interesting to see what the customs charge will be for this Hulk...im thinking it'll be close in terms of price when ordering locally :dunno

If you paid full price at SSC? then the customs will be £91 + £10.50 Fedex fee. That's on top of the £454 you've paid SSC.

Looks frigging fantastic in the pics. They always look way better in person as well no matter how good the pics. I'm getting him for sure once i pay this next lot of bills. :yess:

Looks frigging fantastic in the pics. They always look way better in person as well no matter how good the pics. I'm getting him for sure once i pay this next lot of bills. :yess:

I agree about the pics never quite show how good a piece will be in front of you

Back