Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a good soundtrack!

With all this eyebrow talk i'm reading, how about the entrance music for this guy? :lol

tumblr_lzu75pT5JS1qgwxx1o1_400_zps2ec92159.jpg

I really appreciate all the pics guys, but I cant wait to get him here.
Going to take my time with this and taking pictures with my good camera. I think he fits best with the Legacy IM and WM set. They are the best display.
Forget about the WWI cap and Thor, they are not the same make

I'm thinking Hulk Buster. Might be a bit small compared though?

I saw that price as well. You think they'll be good for it at that price? You ever bought from them before?

I missed out on the code but ordered fori£412 delivered. £372 is a steal.
I ordered a small figure at the same time, combined postage so free, which arrived two days later very well packaged.

I missed out on the code but ordered fori£412 delivered. £372 is a steal.
I ordered a small figure at the same time, combined postage so free, which arrived two days later very well packaged.

Nice :hi5:

It's going to cost me about £450 from SSC because i'll be using some reward points on him.

Mothers Basement is where i'll be keeping my Hulk at this rate!:slap Still looking for a bigger home and with more statues and babies coming, mothers basement is the only solution! :(

Seriously Col, thats a great price...how long till it arrives?:dunno

Holy **** Roberto, I just looked at you pre order list for the first time.

I don't even want to add that up.....I don't think you should either..... :lol

yeah the eyebrows are definitely off. In the prototype the left eyebrow extends to the last crease before the one's over the nose, the prod's aren't even close to that, actually off by what looks like a good half inch. Still not a big deal to me but when you look at pics of the proto and the prod pieces it is quite significant. So, the question is, what type of paint would you use on these as I have never had one before, but it looks like a very easy touch up.

Holy **** Roberto, I just looked at you pre order list for the first time.

I don't even want to add that up.....I don't think you should either..... :lol

:rotfl:rotfl i know mate, on the plus side i have all the pre orders (bar the Doom LSF) already covered in terms of paying for them. I sold literally half of my collection over Christmas and made some good profits on them to help finance the huge list you see in my sig. The crazy merry go round life of a collector :slap

I think Dave's was the same so they must all be like that.

Really? It looks like the eye brow has been cut short compared with the original prototype. Not sure I could live with it. The rest of the sculpt looks great but there is also a difference in the paint scheme between the portrait and the rest of the body.

yeah the eyebrows are definitely off. In the prototype the left eyebrow extends to the last crease before the one's over the nose, the prod's aren't even close to that, actually off by what looks like a good half inch. Still not a big deal to me but when you look at pics of the proto and the prod pieces it is quite significant. So, the question is, what type of paint would you use on these as I have never had one before, but it looks like a very easy touch up.

So am i guessing so far that we've seen just 2 examples of the Hulk Maquette so far? We've seen Swifts pics and some from another collector on here, sorry cant remember the name. Would be interesting to see more examples as soon as others recieve their Hulks to see if the eyebrow literally will be a problem or not...

Really? It looks like the eye brow has been cut short compared with the original prototype. Not sure I could live with it. The rest of the sculpt looks great but there is also a difference in the paint scheme between the portrait and the rest of the body.

I was just going to ask if the eyebrow sculpt was short on the left or have they just missed the paint? If they've just missed the paint it should be an easy fix but if the eyebrow sculpt is short then adding the extra paint might look rubbish. :dunno

Back