Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really appreciate all the pics guys, but I cant wait to get him here.
Going to take my time with this and taking pictures with my good camera. I think he fits best with the Legacy IM and WM set. They are the best display.
Forget about the WWI cap and Thor, they are not the same make

I really appreciate all the pics guys, but I cant wait to get him here.
Going to take my time with this and taking pictures with my good camera. I think he fits best with the Legacy IM and WM set. They are the best display.
Forget about the WWI cap and Thor, they are not the same make

Would never have thought about displaying my Hulk maquette with the comic Cap and Thor Avengers line up...like you said, this Hulk needs to go with the Black Widow PF and the Legacy Iron Man and WM maquettes...which i sold a few months ago :(

Hurry up Legacy and release the new Iron Man 3 suits! :lecture

Would never have thought about displaying my Hulk maquette with the comic Cap and Thor Avengers line up...like you said, this Hulk needs to go with the Black Widow PF and the Legacy Iron Man and WM maquettes...which i sold a few months ago :(

Yeah in 2015 lol

To any of those on the fence getting him- he's Huge, Great paint apps, eyebrow issue isn't really an issue(at least in my eyes) eyebrows are just fine just not photo friendly. My point of view is that for me I couldn't really get a good photo because A) I suck at taking photos B) camera is old C) he might not be very photogenic but in person you could put your fears to rest. This is an AWESOME piece:yess: Im not telling you to buy it but you can lay your fears to rest, it really is a Great piece. I couldn't be any happier with this piece and Thanks to all for bearing with me and to those who also shared photos.:hi5:
Thanks Swift that's all i needed to hear photos were cool i really can't wait for mine now..... EPIC and definitive
:hi5::clap:clap Thanks again

and thanks to all those other lucky HULK owners with great taste... great pics and thanks for sharing
and to any one else get off the fence as it's about to collapse :lol

Im with you on that!
Not going to go comic with this, in fact not going to go SS with this! Only Legacy will go with this
Lets hope we see more IM this summer at the show in SDCC! :hi5:

Thanks Swift that's all i needed to hear photos were cool i really can't wait for mine now..... EPIC and definitive
:hi5::clap:clap Thanks again

and thanks to all those other lucky HULK owners with great taste... great pics and thanks for sharing

I plan to have a Hulk photo feast on Friday
I got Sun and as long as UPS guy comes early Im good
Thanks Swift for the pics! Now please go to bed! LOL

Found a pic thanks to pitu

0AC94161-88F4-4A5C-9854-A4CBF330EDA3-20341-00000A1CBD0A4A5A_zpsad2054a8.jpg

Congrats to all owners and many thanks for all the pics from Germany, too!! ;)

I plan to have a Hulk photo feast on Friday
I got Sun and as long as UPS guy comes early Im good
Thanks Swift for the pics! Now please go to bed! LOL
HI Alex turned out good didn't he. Mine comes sometime in april can't wait... pure WIN WIN respect to Legacy :bow

Back