Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once inhand I'm pretty sure the brows will be long forgotten.
No one who has received this has said it's an issue, just the people looking at pictures.
I'm not worried...I can't bloody wait! :yess:

I hope so. You know what really has me going is that my wif noticed it right off the bat and she tends not to notice things like that.

It's just that this piece was to be my One HULK and It will drive me insane if I see photos of the second batch coming out and the issue is fixed. What is SS policy on something like this. Has something like this ever happened before (first batch not so good second batch improved)

I vaguely remember Hot Toys doing something about a John Connor head sculpt but the people with the first run got replacements and that was one small removable piece. (I think, someone correct me on that).

There's no way in a million years they will re-issue another batch of an entire one piece statue with an improved eyebrow, I mean that's just so minor, stupid and costly that it's not worth even thinking about.

For every one guy swerving because of 3mm worth of eyebrow there will be another five lining up to grab him.

Last edited:
Wow he looks really great in your pictures Voorhees :yess: I'm ordering once they have some new stock.

Got my Hulk and it's a beauty!

IMG_0955_zps41a1d11b.jpg

I cringed abit when I checked the eyebrows. Yep, sloppy.

Hulk...smash?
IMG_0957_zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

But overall, the piece is so impressive... I don't think it's a deal breaker for me.

IMG_0959_zpsb16ada9d.jpg

And....

He DOES fit!
IMG_0973_zps60960bc5.jpg

And the door closes!

IMG_0975_zps9e11c878.jpg

And you really can't see his eyebrow issue from this angle.

Enjoy your hulk everyone!

Thanks for the pics guys. I already cancelled way before pics were released. It made sense to wait for 'in hand' pics on this one. I think I made the right decision. Overall, it looks like a really nice statue, but I'd ruin it for myself by maybe focusing too much on that eyebrow. I still feel a little urge to still get it, but I think I'll suppress it for now I guess. Maybe the eyebrow will get fixed later? :dunno

Cool for you guys that can overlook the eyebrow issue. It's still a really nice statue :D

whats the ETA on these if ordered through a retailer not SSC first day PO? I'm cool with waiting but wondering if its like a couple weeks or over a month?

whats the ETA on these if ordered through a retailer not SSC first day PO? I'm cool with waiting but wondering if its like a couple weeks or over a month?

My retailer quoted me before the end of the month.

Good Morning guys! Great to see more happy collectors after recieving their Hulks :hi5: Looks like the eyebrow isnt actually an issue or fault per se as all of them seem to look the same upon arrival so i'm guessing thats just the way its gonna look period.

Yes it does look slightly different from the pics shown on the SSC website but as someone mentioned before, the proto has been profesionally painted whereas these production pieces are painted by factories so it's not gonna be 100% like for like when compared to the proto.

I for one am excstatic so far with all the pictures we've recieved, none more so that Mamba's excellant pics - that one where Hulk is matched up to Wolverine is pure magic! My favourite picture so far!!! :clap

And as a bonus, although mine was scheduled for delivery on Monday, the tracking has shown that it is out for delivery TODAY!!!!:yess: so i'll be able to have him for the weekend....CANT BLOODY WAIT!!!!:woo:fireworks

Got my Hulk and it's a beauty!

IMG_0955_zps41a1d11b.jpg

I cringed abit when I checked the eyebrows. Yep, sloppy.

Hulk...smash?
IMG_0957_zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

But overall, the piece is so impressive... I don't think it's a deal breaker for me.

IMG_0959_zpsb16ada9d.jpg

And....

He DOES fit!
IMG_0973_zps60960bc5.jpg

And the door closes!

IMG_0975_zps9e11c878.jpg

And you really can't see his eyebrow issue from this angle.

Enjoy your hulk everyone!

Awesome. These are the pictures I've been waiting for. I've not been to sure to buy some Besta's or not but now I can. Thanks so much for posting Pics. I actually thought it would never fit :yess: :clap

And as a bonus, although mine was scheduled for delivery on Monday, the tracking has shown that it is out for delivery TODAY!!!!:yess: so i'll be able to have him for the weekend....CANT BLOODY WAIT!!!!:woo:fireworks

I said i wouldn't be surprised if you and The Doc got it on Friday didn't i? I've just placed my order as well. Screw waiting! So the next batch i'll have mine. :yess:

Back