Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics everyone. For those in canada, I would recommend superpowercollectibles for any future non-exclusive orders. It will save you some $$ especially if you live in Toronto.

I ordered this from a retailer. I wonder if I'll be getting one from the second batch. I kind of hope so. March has been an expensive month.

Even though this is Open ES, I didn't want to wait on this one. Who knows when they'll stop production. I hope the second batch looks as good as the first.

I know what I'm asking for my birthday this year. :D

The new pics look awesome. I'm jealous of those getting it on 'release' day. This piece looks crazy awesome.

Looks like everyone love this piece, I think ss will make the no # limited edition more often now.

Just catching up in the thread after finishing work.
I can't believe people are still going on about the bloody eyebrow after the amazing pictures kindly posted by mamba and voorhees.
It's up to you guys if you don't like it but no one is forcing you to part with your hard earned $£€.
The only issue I can see resulting from purchasing the Hulk Maquette is the effect he will have on other statues in collections, they all look tiny in comparison.
My CM Pred is the only one that can stand up to hulk :lol
Anyway thanks to all who have taken the time to post awesome pictures, looking forward to a video...averone?

Ok.... Just wondering. Now the eyebrow issue goes back and forth with me. Neither one is really long enough. The eyebrow should at least be a little bit longer then the actual eye and both stop short when approching the nose. Sometimes it bothers me. Sometimes it doesnt. Those who own it say it's not as bad in person and yet there it is in all the photos.

Anyways if SS see this and see the complaints and fixes the next batch. Where does that leave us who got the first run?? What if the second batch looks much better. What if the second batch dos not come out for over 30 days. Are we just out of luck.

Look I hate sounding like this. I have only had to return one item, well break it after replacement was sent. But I have always been happy with my items.

It's just that this piece was to be my One HULK and It will drive me insane if I see photos of the second batch coming out and the issue is fixed. What is SS policy on something like this. Has something like this ever happened before (first batch not so good second batch improved)

I really am not a complainer but for this price I thought the eyebrows should at least look more like the proto.

Me being one. Kinda sorta.

I said this morning, on UK time, Hulks face is contorted with rage most of the time so nothing is going to be perfect or symmetrical.
A few stills from the movie have been posted and this looks a great rendition of what appeared in screen.

I said this morning, on UK time, Hulks face is contorted with rage most of the time so nothing is going to be perfect or symmetrical.
A few stills from the movie have been posted and this looks a great rendition of what appeared in screen.

Yes I posted the photos. But still the eyebrows are always longer then the maquette.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home! Finally got a chance to post some pics (they're not the best, but there are plenty of great ones in this thread already).

This piece is spectacular! Honestly, for those still on the fence over the eyebrow, it is not noticeable in person. This Hulk looks great (eyebrows and all), and it dwarfs pretty much everything else in my collection. I remember unboxing my Hulk comiquette and marveling at how massive it was...this maquette blows it out of the water!

Congrats to all those who have theirs. And to everyone else that has one on the way, you will love it!

Yes I posted the photos. But still the eyebrows are always longer then the maquette.

Once inhand I'm pretty sure the brows will be long forgotten.
No one who has received this has said it's an issue, just the people looking at pictures.
I'm not worried...I can't bloody wait! :yess:

Mine was waiting for me when I got home! Finally got a chance to post some pics (they're not the best, but there are plenty of great ones in this thread already).

This piece is spectacular! Honestly, for those still on the fence over the eyebrow, it is not noticeable in person. This Hulk looks great (eyebrows and all), and it dwarfs pretty much everything else in my collection. I remember unboxing my Hulk comiquette and marveling at how massive it was...this maquette blows it out of the water!

Congrats to all those who have theirs. And to everyone else that has one on the way, you will love it!

Another happy punter!
Congrats! :hi5:

Back