Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said i wouldn't be surprised if you and The Doc got it on Friday didn't i? I've just placed my order as well. Screw waiting! So the next batch i'll have mine. :yess:

Yea, cant believe how fast it got here...apparently as it was "The Hulk" they let it pass through customs straight away! :lol

Great news on your order Jay! I think you made the right decision on ordering it now...

its funny but the pics i like the best (apart from Mambas comparison with Wolverine pic) is the ones where some collectors have the Hulk next to the TV...dont know what it is but its so eye catching :horror

Cant wait to invite some of the boys over to watch Avengers Assemble on Blu Ray and have the Hulk standing right next to the screen...i can just imagine what they'd say! :lol HOLY @!*? :lol

Guys do you know this awesome dude? Looks that he works for Stan Winston company but not sure how he end up with the Legacy maqutte! O are they the same! Anyway found that he posted this in his instagram account ! Looks absolutely awesome, BRING IT SIDESHOW MY WALLET IS READY
View attachment 57877
View attachment 57878

Eyebrow on this on the first pic looks perfect imo :lecture

Eyebrow on this on the first pic looks perfect imo :lecture

now that I looked at all the pics, I see it too thick & the teeth are really f## up here. I believe the current look is intentional and not random, it seems they choose this look over the prototype for some reason :dunno I prefer the prototype then the production then this.

now that I looked at all the pics, I see it too thick & the teeth are really f## up here. I believe the current look is intentional and not random, it seems they choose this look over the prototype for some reason :dunno I prefer the prototype then the production then this.

Do you mean that the pic attachment in my last post ^^^^ is how it should look Hemooo? :dunno or do you prefer the eyebrow as it is now?

Do you mean that the pic attachment in my last post ^^^^ is how it should look Hemooo? :dunno or do you prefer the eyebrow as it is now?

yeah I think the attached eyebrow is too thick, I prefer the current one over it, but the prototype is the best for me :)

ll.jpg

Screenshot2012-05-03at201630.png

img2729tc.jpg

What about these eyebrows? I think the left eyebrow in the top pic looks spot on...more level with the right eyebrow as opposed with slightly higher left eyebrow like we've been recieving so far...

What about these eyebrows? I think the left eyebrow in the top pic looks spot on...more level with the right eyebrow as opposed with slightly higher left eyebrow like we've been recieving so far...

Yup agree bro! Cant wait receive mine & judge for myself in day or two :)

I can't believe how much eyebrow talk we are having in here. You'd think we were a bunch of women. :lol

pics Roberto when get hulk..do you here me brother!

Mine has been a stanstead airport since yesterday with do movement:cuckoo::mad:

Mambas hulk looks the best for the brows I have seen so far..very passible for the proto.

One thing is for shore,i will have mine looking like the proto one way or the other.

I love it,i keeping it and he will be perfect.:yess:

Mine is on its way today so will give you my verdict. However, i wont be afraid to give the eyebrow a bit of customising if need be...although im sure it'll be fine in hand :wink1:

Then you'll send me a little pot of the right colour if i need to touch mine up right? :yess: :lol

I can't believe how much eyebrow talk we are having in here. You'd think we were a bunch of women. :lol

:rotfli've got my wifes eyebrow pencil at the ready for customising! :lecture

pics Roberto when get hulk..do you here me brother!

Mine has been a stanstead airport since yesterday with do movement:cuckoo::mad:

Mambas hulk looks the best for the brows I have seen so far..very passible for the proto.

One thing is for shore,i will have mine looking like the proto one way or the other.

I love it,i keeping it and he will be perfect.:yess:

Hey Doc, looks like i may have the priviledge of posting up the first UK Hulk pics :yess:

Mine was at Stanstead last night and this morning it shows at being at my local depo :panic: however, if it does come today then i'll get some early pics up for you guys in the UK by this evening...UK Hulk is on the way! :lecture

:rotfli've got my wifes eyebrow pencil at the ready for customising! :lecture

Hey Doc, looks like i may have the priviledge of posting up the first UK Hulk pics :yess:

Mine was at Stanstead last night and this morning it shows at being at my local depo :panic: however, if it does come today then i'll get some early pics up for you guys in the UK by this evening...UK Hulk is on the way! :lecture

Mine arrived 17:30 and nothing since,hope its not beacause of an accident with the package.

had some luggage ripped to shreds when I was flying abroad once so anything is possible.

Awesome,thanks bro!:clap

Mine arrived 17:30 and nothing since,hope its not beacause of an accident with the package.

Mine have stayed there for a few days before. It really just depends how busy they are. Sometimes it's in and out in no time like Rob's and others it's not like yours. :(

Back