Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon
tumblr_lyyjibjin91r0z9go.gif

any pic requests for tonight guys? let me know :)

A lot of fuss over nothing. A picture can only show so much, a 360º video reveals a lot more. I wasn't worried in the slightest anyway, if people actually receiving this reacted badly I would of been very worried.
If people are expecting the production piece to look exactly like the prototype they must be new to Sideshow.

Awesome. These are the pictures I've been waiting for. I've not been to sure to buy some Besta's or not but now I can. Thanks so much for posting Pics. I actually thought it would never fit :yess: :clap

Dude buy a PAX instead of a Besta and you can display Hulk at any angle you want.

:exactly:

Yep you can see it's just the expression he's making. I guess it's hard for pictures to show but the video did it really well.

A lot of fuss over nothing. A picture can only show so much, a 360º video reveals a lot more.

While I agree with all of this I was still surprised by how much different the brows were form the original SS sales page.

Someone did a quick photoshop fix on the other site. Even though I think the brow looks much better in the video I still wish it looked more like this as he looks even angrier. It looks like he just copied, fliped and pasted the right eye but I like it.

img0957zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

IMG_0957_zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

Someone did a quick photoshop fix on the other site. Even though I think the brow looks much better in the video I still wish it looked more like this as he looks even angrier. It looks like he just copied, fliped and pasted the right eye but I like it.

img0957zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

IMG_0957_zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

This is what i've been thinking was the problem all along...that the eyebrows should be at the same level not that the eyebrow was too short. I agree with you Jaws, i'd have prefered it to look like the photoshopped version. Unless i have the correct paint code for the green that SSC used to paint this then i dont think it could even be customised to look like that...

img0957zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

IMG_0957_zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

I think that looks too symmetrical JAWS. Like he's had a brow wax.
He has more of a frown on the right side that's why the right brow is lower.

That's the last comment I will make on 'browgare'.

Last edited:
The most electrifying hero in Marvel entertainment. The Hulk.

If you smeeeeell ..... what The Hulk ..... is cooking :lol

img0957zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

IMG_0957_zps0b5a3dc4.jpg

I did that joke 20 pages ago. :mad: :lol :wink1:

:lol:rotfl

btw, 30 minutes before i leave work and get home to my beautiful H-U-L...er i mean beautiful daughter...

and then its HULK TIME!!! :yess:

Is it possible to have him facing forward as shown in the first photo I've quoted above in the besta or is the way you have it now the only way it'll fit ?.

Congrats everyone , sucks about the eyebrow but this looks incredible !. :clap

Not really.

I have about a cm of room to angle him more forward but that's about it.
The other option would be to turn him around 180 degrees (not really a good option).

Also, I did have to drop the shelf to give him headroom, and the shelves on this Besta don't line up perfectly with the Vasbo doors. Meh, minor issue, I'm so happy he fits in the Besta, I don't care.

Pax would give you more angles probably, but I'm committed to Besta's, having purchased 6 already. Maybe one day I'll change.

My take on the eyebrows... if you stare at it, it will probably bother you. But the overall presence of this piece is so great that it will not bother many collectors I think. Casual lookers won't even notice (my wife didn't).

Put it this way, I'm currently trying to get a Hawkeye replacement, Spider-woman replacement, and even considering a Storm replacement for bad paint apps (Storm is probably acceptable though, so I'm not sure).

They would have to pry the Hulk out of my cold dead hands. Eyebrows and all.

20130308_110834_LLS_zpsed365971.jpg

20130308_110854_LLS_zps0c1cc520.jpg

20130308_111016_LLS_zps0fb88538.jpg

Looks amazing. Should have him this weekend in my pax.
Legacy effects did an amazing job on the details on hands and body. Not digging the jeans but helleva job!

Back