Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go home now! Tell your boss you're feeling ill. Go on what you waiting for? Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol

I am the boss! :lecture Actually i'm not and im so gutted that i cant leave early :monkey2

I hate fedex!:monkey2

Congrats Roberto..you must knock off work early.Today is a special day!:lecture

I feel for you Doc, our Hulks left at the same time too. Dont worry, i'll make sure my pics will keep you happy until Monday

That is awesome FedEx rock go home and take loads of pics :)

Gotta say, Fedex are unbelievable! I even got my Hulk before Alex (Averone) :rotfl:rotfl and i live in another country!!!

Last edited:
hulk014_zpsc12db2f5.jpg
[/IMG]

I still see people talking about the eyebrows when even if they do bother you it is literally 5 seconds to make them perfect. I personally couldn't leave them like they were, it looked like a waxing gone bad. Why are people letting it sway them from ordering when it is so simple to fix, if it even bothers you at all? At most it should be "yeah I'm going to fix them, or no I'm not" I don't know how someone could conclude that they won't get it at all... unless they were looking for a reason not to get it maybe :dunno

Is it possible to have him facing forward as shown in the first photo I've quoted above in the besta or is the way you have it now the only way it'll fit ?.

Congrats everyone , sucks about the eyebrow but this looks incredible !. :clap

Nope ... Not unless you cut a hole in the back of the Besta... Or if you are fine with him sticking out a bit. With doors that is te only way I can see it working.

hulk014_zpsc12db2f5.jpg
[/IMG]

I still see people talking about the eyebrows when even if they do bother you it is literally 5 seconds to make them perfect. I personally couldn't leave them like they were, it looked like a waxing gone bad. Why are people letting it sway them from ordering when it is so simple to fix, if it even bothers you at all? At most it should be "yeah I'm going to fix them, or no I'm not" I don't know how someone could conclude that they won't get it at all... unless they were looking for a reason not to get it maybe :dunno

Okay, i'm actually getting confused about the whole eyebrow issue...i mean what is actually wrong with it cos i thought the left eyebrow is painted on too high whereas others are saying that the left eyebrow is fine where it is but it is too short in length....to me the length seems to be okay just that it looks to be higher up when compared to the right... i presumed both the eyebrows would be level?

Ah @!*_@! i'll find out for myself later on! :slap

[ame]https://youtu.be/xmSb6hV0B9Q[/ame]
First HULK review is up in the tube! From APPTECH26

Edit: its clear from the side shot that the eyebrow drawn all the way, it's the expression that makes it look short when u see it front view!

Too short, for me at least it was too much to overlook, but again, super easy to fix so it was a zero issue really. I saw those movie stills and if you look closely you can tell that the eyebrows appear far apart but actually curl down under the brow, but do extend much farther than the maquette does. I had a buddy when I was in the military that shaved his unibrow and just did it the width of a bic razor, my hulk looked like that:rotfl On a side note, my parents came and took a look at it last night, they loved it too. Very excited for people waiting on delivery, you will LOVE it like I do.

First HULK review is up in the tube! From APPTECH26

Edit: its clear from the side shot that the eyebrow drawn all the way, it's the expression that makes it look short when u see it front view!

[ame]https://youtu.be/xmSb6hV0B9Q[/ame]

It LOOKS AWESOME from that video!!!

Great video review! Hulk rocks! Could of done with better lighting but thanks for taking the time.
Just as I thought, there is absolutely nothing wrong with his left eyebrow. The 360º shows a full length eyebrow. His face is contorted with rage, HE IS THE HULK AFTERALL!
If you guys questioning the look need an excuse not to order, just leave it alone. I won't think any less of you. :lol Just don't diss the Hulk.
I'm going to message Christian now to see where my Hulk is.

Last edited:
Great video review! Hulk rocks! Could of dine with better lighting but thanks for taking the time.
Just as I thought, there is absolutely nothing wrong with his left eyebrow. The 360º shows a full length eyebrow. His face is contorted with rage, HE IS THE HULK AFTERALK!
If you guys questioning the look need an excuse not to order, just leave it alone. I won't think any less of you. :lol Just don't diss the Hulk.
I'm going to message Christian now to see where my Hulk is.

Agree bro, again Im not the reviewer, it's from APPTECH26 (Brayan)

Nice to see a first in terms of a video review. Makes so much more of a difference than seeing just pics. Just by watching the reviewer placing his hands across the Hulks body gives you a better idea of the scale...he does look big! :yess:

Okay, i'm actually getting confused about the whole eyebrow issue...i mean what is actually wrong with it cos i thought the left eyebrow is painted on too high whereas others are saying that the left eyebrow is fine where it is but it is too short in length....to me the length seems to be okay just that it looks to be higher up when compared to the right... i presumed both the eyebrows would be level?

Ah @!*_@! i'll find out for myself later on! :slap

In the picture you quoted, goat46 painted the eyebrows himself.
Made them a little longer :clap

Yeah this is looking amazing. Definitely the best Hulk statue IMO :yess:

June feels so far away when I'm getting my one though

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY[/ame]

Me after watching that video and he makes a great point about the eyebrows.

Amazing statue. :rock

Back