Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know why HT don't just make the stand go up a little higher and ends with a magnetic plate, and have a magnet on the back of the figurine; snaps together like the iPad cover. Do away with the crotch grabs. The other thing that is jarring for me with HT's is the articulation joints on bare skin figures.

It seems the open articulation is safer since the older figures used to have plastic deteruation (don't know the spelling & no autocorrect sorry lol) actually it's not bad in person, & for me it will be haweye & hulk then Im out of 1/6 hotToys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't know why HT don't just make the stand go up a little higher and ends with a magnetic plate, and have a magnet on the back of the figurine; snaps together like the iPad cover. Do away with the crotch grabs. The other thing that is jarring for me with HT's is the articulation joints on bare skin figures.

yes exposed joints and handicap ***** cup...

Always wondered how the figure collectors can tolerate such glaring deal breakers. One of the great mysteries of the universe us statue collectors will never understand. :thud:

yes exposed joints and handicap ***** cup...

Always wondered how the figure collectors can tolerate such glaring deal breakers. One of the great mysteries of the universe us statue collectors will never understand. :thud:

Someone can make a fortune out of custom bases like the premium format, specially for 1/4 figs! Now back to topic, I want my hulk replaced :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My Hulk Maquette was shipped on tuesday to Brazil by Secret Compass. Now its waiting time until it reaches here. Hopefully in one piece and no defects!
$140 for International Priority shipping wasn't so bad.

What result are you expecting to get? Would you be happy to keep hold of what youve got and recieve a small refund (as im sure SSC only do small refunds like $45:mad:) or do you think you'll return the whole thing back?

Ya know I am not sure... I mean if they can direct me on how to fix it then I am fine with a small refund to buy whatever I need for repairs. However since I am not an artist I asked them to please be willing to do a replacement if I mess up. I doubt SS will have me send it back. They usually just have you destroy it and send photos after you recieve the replacement. I love that they let you wait and get the replacement first. That way you can still have one on display until the good one shows up.

Are these in stock or did people just get an "early batch"? If so, when are they shipping the rest?

apcollectibles said last week they were going to ship early this week. I'm sorely dissapointed mine hasn't shipped yet.

734416_10151304392176695_1805507078_n_zpse233cc4a.jpg

Very nice...you have a sideshow apple too,:yess:

Ok guys, bad news for me, after further inspection, my hulk seems beyond the touch up & partial refund. I have two spots missing paint in his hair, white dots at his chest (naughty hulk) & it seems one of the cables in the base are cracked.
Is't too much to ask for a replacement ? I hope they dont give me the piece to piece variation crap since this is a clear defects!

ajuqy7en.jpg

ezabuqev.jpg

ada4y8ag.jpg

a3y6u5yt.jpg

Those Hair chips are an easy fix (not that you should have to) but man all of those white dots are a real bummer. There are a few on my Hulk. One on his chin and for sure and I think a few others. But not enough to other me in the least. Hope SS makes it right for you.

Back