Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I hang out here on this forum too long Snad I'll go freaking broke really quick. There are very few SSC pieces that I don't like. Ever time I see that news letter I find something new to buy. I currently have seven statues on preorder.

If I hang out here on this forum too long Snad I'll go freaking broke really quick. There are very few SSC pieces that I don't like. Ever time I see that news letter I find something new to buy. I currently have seven statues on preorder.

I hear you dude. I am working my *** off for promotions lol.

cb895ec3-fdbb-4da6-b6ed-4f9c88d1fb7e_zpse6ee9139.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Too F'N funny.

The price is because a) a cut is going to legacy and b) its HULK. If you ask anyone in the world who Hulk is, they know, but if you ask who Rhino is, 99% of people would say "what? you mean the animal?". Popularity goes a long way in pricing.

The price is because a) a cut is going to legacy and b) its HULK. If you ask anyone in the world who Hulk is, they know, but if you ask who Rhino is, 99% of people would say "what? you mean the animal?". Popularity goes a long way in pricing.

So everyone in the whole world know who Hulk is?

I want to see pics Snad. I know you have most of the Avengers. Come on man, Avengers Assemble!! Unfortunate for me Sideshow contacted me about a Black Widow EX a week and a half ago, but I didn't have the funds, and I hate putting that much on a credit card. I do see that a forum member has The Black Panther Ex for sale. He is only asking for $250 shipped.

I want to see pics Snad. I know you have most of the Avengers. Come on man, Avengers Assemble!! Unfortunate for me Sideshow contacted me about a Black Widow EX a week and a half ago, but I didn't have the funds, and I hate putting that much on a credit card. I do see that a forum member has The Black Panther Ex for sale. He is only asking for $250 shipped.

I am missing Iron man dude... I'll see what I can do this week end.

Don't buy that, it's like an eggshell :lol

I'm sure I will. It seems JAWS loves his even with the issues he is having. I'll get mine on Tuesday, so I shall see it then. I loved the Avengers movie and the Hulk is my second favorite comic book character. I hope to get all the movie Avengers in PF someday.

Yes I do. Even with the tooth issue this piece is just so massive and amazing. It is the best Hulk out there in My opinion. Like I have said before a perfect blend of old and new that you can display with you comic version statues or your comic film version statues.

If you get a flaw free statue I promise you will not be disappointed.

Those Hair chips are an easy fix (not that you should have to) but man all of those white dots are a real bummer. There are a few on my Hulk. One on his chin and for sure and I think a few others. But not enough to other me in the least. Hope SS makes it right for you.

Too bad bro :( The thing is, I have too many issues to overlook or fix for something I payed 600$+
Hear a lot of good feedback about their customer service, now the time to test it!

Yes I do. Even with the tooth issue this piece is just so massive and amazing. It is the best Hulk out there in My opinion. Like I have said before a perfect blend of old and new that you can display with you comic version statues or your comic film version statues.

If you get a flaw free statue I promise you will not be disappointed.

I better get a flawless statue for $650 bucks..... waits for snide comments.:wave

Too bad bro :( The thing is, I have too many issues to overlook or fix for something I payed 600$+
Hear a lot of good feedback about their customer service, now the time to test it!

Good luck! Keep us posted.

The 'only' thing wrong w/ my Hulk is the butt dimple. I'm not staring at his butt enough to let it bother me.

Back