Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cap TFA is a kick *** piece... the pose TOTALLY works in person, and the detail on the uniform is AWESOME... have you seen it in person Roberto???

Hey Spidey, no i havent seen it in person but i just wasnt a big fan of the movie nor the outfit and the pose just doesnt do it for me. I much prefer the Avengers Captain outfit. Do you think its one of those statues that looks better in person then? :dunno

Hey Spidey, no i havent seen it in person but i just wasnt a big fan of the movie nor the outfit and the pose just doesnt do it for me. I much prefer the Avengers Captain outfit. Do you think its one of those statues that looks better in person then?

MOST DEFINETLY... When I look at it I don't see a movie Cap per say ... I just say Cap. I will totally admit that the Chris Evans head isn't necessarily as strong looking as I would like, but other then that this statue has size, and presence. The pics don't do it justice really.

The review thread is HERE

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110818

Here are some great pics by DarthStitch
dsc2332.jpg

dsc2331h.jpg

dsc2330x.jpg

dsc2329w.jpg

dsc2328g.jpg

dsc2327y.jpg

dsc2326.jpg

dsc2325f.jpg

dsc2324u.jpg

dsc2323a.jpg

MOST DEFINETLY... When I look at it I don't see a movie Cap per say ... I just say Cap. I will totally admit that the Chris Evans head isn't necessarily as strong looking as I would like, but other then that this statue has size, and presence. The pics don't do it justice really.

Awesome piece. Definitely better in person. Love my Cap statue.

Thanks for that Spidey, hmmmmm....still on the fence about it. I prefer my comic Cap any day though. I tell you who is a big fan of this movie Cap PF, Jay! :lecture

No i haven't but the pose was the thing that stopped me ordering it. Just don't like it. :(

The pose is SO much better in person m8. Night and Day... it just looks more SOLID!!! It is the piece that got me into the hobby actually. I recommend if you have a local shop that still has one that you give it a peak. I won't guarantee that would change your mind, but when I look at most of the pics, even my own, I can't believe just HOW much of the Solid feel isn't conveyed.

The pose is SO much better in person m8. Night and Day... it just looks more SOLID!!! It is the piece that got me into the hobby actually. I recommend if you have a local shop that still has one that you give it a peak. I won't guarantee that would change your mind, but when I look at most of the pics, even my own, I can't believe just HOW much of the Solid feel isn't conveyed.

I get that some statues/figures look better in person, but no shops have SSC statues around here. :( It sucks living here for things like that.

I get that some statues/figures look better in person, but no shops have SSC statues around here. :( It sucks living here for things like that.

:exactly: i have to travel into central london to get my nearest Forbiddon Planet otherwise forget about seeing any SSC statues anywhere else! :(

:exactly: i have to travel into central london to get my nearest Forbiddon Planet otherwise forget about seeing any SSC statues anywhere else! :(

We have a FB planet here but they just sell little crappy figures and no not HT before you say it. :pfft: :lol

Back