Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats all cool vid Jay he obviously loves him i can't wait for mine. I also have black widow coming not exclusive :( but it's all good :)

Yeah i'm going to get Black Widow from Lee at collectibles direct. I'm not bothered too much that it's the reg.

Yeah i'm going to get Black Widow from Lee at collectibles direct. I'm not bothered too much that it's the reg.
getting mine from Lee too
on flex got to pay for Hulk and Joker PF first. There from mother's basement Thanks to
Col..... anyway now got to get ready for work :wave

Is it the EX?

regular mate...was an impulse buy from Lee @ CDUK. Was originally going to display him with the Batman Exclusive PF arriving in a few months but now would prefer to just display him with the upcoming Superman PF. Besides, i cant get dragged down too much by the DC line, already had to turn my back on the Green Lantern PF which looks cool. Gotta be sensible about things and save up for the Doom LSF. Will also be listing another Stormtrooper PF for sale too as i had 3 in total but sold one last year

regular mate...was an impulse buy from Lee @ CDUK. Was originally going to display him with the Batman Exclusive PF arriving in a few months but now would prefer to just display him with the upcoming Superman PF. Besides, i cant get dragged down too much by the DC line, already had to turn my back on the Green Lantern PF which looks cool. Gotta be sensible about things and save up for the Doom LSF. Will also be listing another Stormtrooper PF for sale too as i had 3 in total but sold one last year

God damn impulse buys :gah: Should get your money back though eh? I wish SSC would hurry up and show us the Doom LSF and the price. I really can't wait for it. :rock

Thanks Jaws, but I believe that's a standard release from the edition. If you look at the features and hair in this pic you'll see the differences. It makes me wonder what all WAS changed from the actual effects maquette. :(
comp-1_zps522fdbb4.jpg

Wow... That movie Maq looks like *** compared to the SSC production piece. Firstly, it is just to damn symmetric, and totally showing its digital sculpt roots so to speak. Thank god Legacy and SSC had the good sense to change the eye brows and the facial expression in order to get rid of that symmetry. IMHO, even though I know this whole piece was sculpted digitally first, they managed to add some real character to it with the changes they made. As an awesome artistic mentor of mine told me once, in art symmetry is often boring, and the expression on that original Maq is totally *** hat boring. As for the teeth, god SSC did far better with the porcelain ones they did then that painted up version.

IMHO SSC production piece>>> Original Movie Maq

God damn impulse buys :gah: Should get your money back though eh? I wish SSC would hurry up and show us the Doom LSF and the price. I really can't wait for it. :rock

Well i know RagingBull recently sold his for around 260 and that was like within 5 minutes of listing it so if i can get that then'id be happy. Wolverine PF Exclusive was another impulse buy, really didnt like him when i took him out the box...same with Sabretooth and Darth Vader PF's...man, to think of all the pieces i've bought and then sold :slap

Well i know RagingBull recently sold his for around 260 and that was like within 5 minutes of listing it so if i can get that then'id be happy. Wolverine PF Exclusive was another impulse buy, really didnt like him when i took him out the box...same with Sabretooth and Darth Vader PF's...man, to think of all the pieces i've bought and then sold :slap

:lol

You got a bit carried away from being new to it all eh? Like a fat kid in a cady store. Just eating everything until you're sick. :lol :wink1:

Great post Spidey976 :hi5:

:exactly: i mean some people were even complaing about his feet and that the separation between each toe appeared to look too close together :slap silly things like that i choose to ignore...

I did not Complain!!!!! I just said it was one thing I did not like!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh I wish I never wrote it!!!! All I said is that the feet lloked to statue like! Leave me alone!!! I love My Hulk. LOVE IT!! I love it more then the proto!!!!.

:):):)

P1180564_zpsd41c2855.jpg

I did not Complain!!!!! I just said it was one thing I did not like!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh I wish I never wrote it!!!! All I said is that the feet lloked to statue like! Leave me alone!!! I love My Hulk. LOVE IT!! I love it more then the proto!!!!.

P1180564_zpsd41c2855.jpg

WTF! :rotfl was it you that said that Jaws? I didnt realise it was you :panic: although i just remembered it was something about his wiggly toes :) We know you love your Hulk, warts and all! :hi5:

There is some noticable changes there....

i) Hair styles are different in both comparisons
i) Teeth on the Hulk we recieved look too clean for a Hulk. On the proto his teeth look like he needs a visit from the Dentist.
i) and finally the green paint application appears to be a slightly darker shade to the one they used for the official release...
i) eyebrows appear to be more level
i) lower lip on the proto is painted same colour green as skin whereas the one we recieved has the darkened glossy lower lip
i) whites of the eyes are more noticable on the proto

I Like the SSC hair better
I think the teeth on ours is far better. The proto's are painted and boring.
I could go either way with the paint. I might like the protp green better.
I am so over the eyebrows :)
SSC Lip is a 1000X better and more realistic looking
Hulks brow is large so unless the light is right it us hard to see the white of the eyes.

IMO SSC version is much more detailed and much more realistic looking. The proto is good but still has that Comic book look the SSC version looks like a Comic Book came to life.

All my opinion of course :)

P1180564_zpsd41c2855.jpg

I also heard a complaint from someone saying that they thought Hulk was suffering somewhat from a bout of gynecomastia :dunno

WTF! :rotfl was it you that said that Jaws? I didnt realise it was you :panic: although i just remembered it was something about his wiggly toes :) We know you love your Hulk, warts and all! :hi5:

LOL!!! No problem. You were just the second or third person who brought the "foot" statment I said. It's like I praised the statue all over the place and then all anyone remembered was the foot part :lol

No problem though I will just have to keep reminding everyone how much I love it!!!

:hi5:

PS - Sorry for getting on your case many pages back about the fake photo. Obviously tense about seeing how the final product turned out. After seeing many more of your post I see it was all in good fun and not attention seeking like I thought it was. :1-1:

PS - Sorry for getting on your case many pages back about the fake photo. Obviously tense about seeing how the final product turned out. After seeing many more of your post I see it was all in good fun and not attention seeking like I thought it was. :1-1:

No need to apologise Jaws :1-1:, we are all friends on here and have the same love for statues in common. If it were'nt for you guys posting excellent pics and getting everyone else excited then it would take away half the fun. Make love not war...or in Hulks case...Make Love and Make War! :rotfl

Back