Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great post Spidey976 :hi5:

Thanks Jay.... the moment I looked at that original Maq I actually shuddered a bit. I remember the first time I saw a close up of the face, and it was just a LITTLE while before he shipped and I almost paniced because I thought it was a production piece ... and I was all like :gah:... because I thought they had ruined him. It is the ONE major complaint that I have with some Bowen pieces other then scale is the symmetry of the pieces... it is boring and unintersting to me. THANK GOD THEY changed the Hulk Maqs face to kill that digital symmetry.

I LOVE the character of the SSC production piece... it rocks... and I am more convinced then EVER that I will be ordering him ... even IF WWH looks amazing... maybe I will just have TWO great Hulks.

Jay I am drinking the Hulk Maq KoolAid my friend...:hi5:
I did not Complain!!!!! I just said it was one thing I did not like!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh I wish I never wrote it!!!! All I said is that the feet lloked to statue like! Leave me alone!!! I love My Hulk. LOVE IT!! I love it more then the proto!!!!.

:):):)

P1180564_zpsd41c2855.jpg

YOU had me at "LOVE IT!!!!"....:1-1:

Hey jay!
Has anyone who actually owns this said it's junk?
I remember a few minor niggles but everyone seems happy with it...

Apart from the owner of the one listed on eBay, aparantly they want to sell if because they have a child :dunno did this child appear overnight :cuckoo: :rotfl

Hey jay!
Has anyone who actually owns this said it's junk?
I remember a few minor niggles but everyone seems happy with it...
No that's what i'm saying the owners love it and the picture viewers seem to be the ones with the problems.

Apart from the owner of the one listed on eBay, aparantly they want to sell if because they have a child :dunno did this child appear overnight :cuckoo: :rotfl

:rotfl That made me LOL for real :clap

You are true in what you say, still cant believe that one of the collectors a few pages back completely repainted the whole thing :horror Dont get me wrong, although not to my liking, it was a great custom piant job but so soon??? I think he repainted it within a few days of recieiving it.

Thats his thing. He loves to customize. He has done some amazing work. He turned a Aragorn cinemaquette into a Zero that is truly amazing. The Man has talent. I think when you have talent like that, it is easy to see something and say you would like to change something and then do it because you have the ability.

For guys like me, you just pray that you are happy with the final product.

Thats his thing. He loves to customize. He has done some amazing work. He turned a Aragorn cinemaquette into a Zero that is truly amazing. The Man has talent. I think when you have talent like that, it is easy to see something and say you would like to change something and then do it because you have the ability.

For guys like me, you just pray that you are happy with the final product.

100% agree Jaws, he is very talented and i remember how his Toynami Cinamquette Batmobile YT video had me in stitches cos he was so excited for it to arrive that he even filmed the courier driver arriving to his house! :rotfl:rotfl brilliant! I like to customise myself from time to time so i know exactly where he's coming from, was just shocked to see how quickly he did it! :horror

Got my Hulk yesterday from the local comic shop. Had a very craptastic morning and then I got the call to come pick it up. Made my Frakking day. This is a masterpiece. So glad I preordered it. My comic shop told me sideshow wouldn't sell him more than 4.

Got my Hulk yesterday from the local comic shop. Had a very craptastic morning and then I got the call to come pick it up. Made my Frakking day. This is a masterpiece. So glad I preordered it. My comic shop told me sideshow wouldn't sell him more than 4.

Congrats Kain :hi5:

Congrats Kain. I still have bit of a wait until I get my one.

I wonder why SS wouldn't sell your local comic store more than 4. I heard someone else say that as well. It's an open edition?

Congrats Kain. I still have bit of a wait until I get my one.

I wonder why SS wouldn't sell your local comic store more than 4. I heard someone else say that as well. It's an open edition?

SSC sells their products to retailers with a hefty discount (I have heard numbers ranging from 20%-30%). They do it to get the products in the stores so NEWBS like myself can see them, fall in love with them, and then get HOOKED. However they make more profit when they sell these beasts to us directly. They don't need to seel more of these to the retailers because people are going to hear about this bad boy and go ape **** to buy it.

Missed out on a Thor PF, movie version, by £5 last night.
Still not sure about the portrait after seeing some dodgy pictures. Will pick one up if I find a decent price just to go with IM, Capt and Hulk.

Still not sure about the portrait after seeing some dodgy pictures. Will pick one up if I find a decent price just to go with IM, Capt and Hulk.

Did you post in the wrong thread? :lol

Did you post in the wrong thread? :lol

:exactly: :offtopic:

Hey Col, i was watching that one too, the seller also had the Captain America PF which sold for 200 squid!

Back