Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Nails on my Hulk looked to clean...gave them a little dirtlook-turned out nice..

theavengershulkalsnachs.jpg

dsc0145kq.jpg

dsc0149xb.jpg

dsc0150yg.jpg

dsc0151ni.jpg

I see SSC put a few new pics up on their Hulk Maquette order page. When did they do that? I wonder if the piece is not selling as well as they thought. The one photo seems to want to hook ya in with the size.

I see SSC put a few new pics up on their Hulk Maquette order page. When did they do that? I wonder if the piece is not selling as well as they thought. The one photo seems to want to hook ya in with the size.

They are all pieces of the actual Production Piece.... They probably did it s people wouldn't argue abut it being different then the prototype. Also, let's face it ... It is an awesome piece, and they SHOULD show it off

They are all pieces of the actual Production Piece.... They probably did it s people wouldn't argue abut it being different then the prototype. Also, let's face it ... It is an awesome piece, and they SHOULD show it off

That may be the case but I don't recall SSC doing that before. I mean it even shows the Box art. Except for the Rambo example above I have ever seen it.

I hope for SS sake it is selling well.

Personally I Love it!!!!

Oh and I was able to fix the teeth!!!!!!!!!:yess:

That may be the case but I don't recall SSC doing that before. I mean it even shows the Box art. Except for the Rambo example above I have ever seen it.

I hope for SS sake it is selling well.

Personally I Love it!!!!

Oh and I was able to fix the teeth!!!!!!!!!:yess:

How I'd you dis the teeth m8, as for the sales I hope they are going well too. I need this bad boy to be around for a bit:gah:

Should be receiving my replacement Hulk tomorrow! Some of you may remember me having to do an exchange because of this crack at the top of his forehead:

image-2.jpg

Been missing my Hulk for over a week now! :gah:

I've seen some variation in the quality of the paintjobs on these, so hopefully my replacement looks as good as the first one (except without the damage). Praying for no brown forehead or unevenly glossed teeth,etc. I am actually hoping for slightly better painted eyebrows than my first one because, even though they looked good in person, I have seen better ones based on others pics.

I'll let you guys know how the replacement turned out!

Last edited:
how did you fix the teeth? Use an eraser?

How I'd you dis the teeth m8, as for the sales I hope they are going well too. I need this bad boy to be around for a bit:gah:

AJ83 is not that far off. So I was looking at the teeth and I said to myself "Hmmm I wonder" I took a playin card and scrapped at the teeth. Guess what some of the white came off. I then gor a nail file with a curved pointed end and did some dental work. The white came off. But then guess what? I was not paying attention and because I was focused so much on the teeth I did not notice that the file part was scrapping his lip.. Ahhhh. I bit of paint was removed. So I had to go to work mixing paint and covering the spot. Well that turned out great. You can't even tell where the spot was. I then went back to work on the teeth. After I carefully scrapped as much of the white as I could I got a wet q tip and brushed the teeth. It looks pretty much like the rest of the teeth now. If I grap a light and shine it right on them you can tell that the teeth are not as glossy. But in regular lighting it looks just like the rest. If it arrived to me in this condition I would never notice. It's only because I know what I did that I can tell there is some glossy look missing.

Here are some before

P1180283_zpsbaad0c79-1_zps94d0b433.jpg

P1180282_zpsf0e42512-1_zpsc1cd51b4.jpg

And After

P1180503_zpsd59a925b.jpg

P1180510_zpsf25f30fd.jpg

P1180483_zpscc083f16.jpg

P1180533_zpsa657f22a.jpg

Here is a shot of his bottom lip that a scraped. Don't ask me to point out where the issue was. I really only kinda remember. It blends in so well I can't find it anymore.

P1180387_zps47ac69b4.jpg

Not to start Eyebrowgate again. But if those are the production pieces then it looks like they made the eyebrow just a little longer for those photos.

Interesting to see what the next batch looks like.

Oh and I really don't care because I think my Hulk looks great. Just interested to see if they make a change after all the *****ing - mostly done by me ;)

AJ83 is not that far off. So I was looking at the teeth and I said to myself "Hmmm I wonder" I took a playin card and scrapped at the teeth. Guess what some of the white came off. I then gor a nail file with a curved pointed end and did some dental work. The white came off. But then guess what? I was not paying attention and because I was focused so much on the teeth I did not notice that the file part was scrapping his lip.. Ahhhh. I bit of paint was removed. So I had to go to work mixing paint and covering the spot. Well that turned out great. You can't even tell where the spot was. I then went back to work on the teeth. After I carefully scrapped as much of the white as I could I got a wet q tip and brushed the teeth. It looks pretty much like the rest of the teeth now. If I grap a light and shine it right on them you can tell that the teeth are not as glossy. But in regular lighting it looks just like the rest. If it arrived to me in this condition I would never notice. It's only because I know what I did that I can tell there is some glossy look missing.

Here are some before

P1180283_zpsbaad0c79-1_zps94d0b433.jpg

P1180282_zpsf0e42512-1_zpsc1cd51b4.jpg

And After

P1180503_zpsd59a925b.jpg

P1180510_zpsf25f30fd.jpg

P1180483_zpscc083f16.jpg

P1180533_zpsa657f22a.jpg

Here is a shot of his bottom lip that a scraped. Don't ask me to point out where the issue was. I really only kinda remember. It blends in so well I can't find it anymore.

P1180387_zps47ac69b4.jpg

Great work Jaws, but were you not tempted to paint one of his teeth Gold and rename him DJ Hulk? :rotfl

Back