Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... Just went to ssc web page and why the heck does the left eyebrow of the hulk go all the way down and the production piece does not? :gah: it's almost like if the painters painted & missed the mark completely?

IMG_8049_zps140f36fe.jpg

IMG_8020_zps36ff6355.jpg

18FEBEDF-AB01-4E50-967D-AE7DFEABF9B9-437-0000006114DFB471.jpg

Hulk would kick Freddy's arse, but when he fell asleep...Bruce Banner would get owned in his dreams. So in the end, I think Freddy would win.

But Hulk spit the bullet out that banner tried to kill himself with, so if he's in danger wouldn't the Hulk come out in the dream? :dunno :lol

But Hulk spit the bullet out that banner tried to kill himself with, so if he's in danger wouldn't the Hulk come out in the dream? :dunno :lol

About the Gun comment :exactly:
The Hulk would come out & tear Freddy to pieces :lol
It would be interesting to watch

Ok... Just went to ssc web page and why the heck does the left eyebrow of the hulk go all the way down and the production piece does not? :gah: it's almost like if the painters painted & missed the mark completely?

Dude, Where in the Hell have you been. This issue is dead and gone. Go watch a video or two on youtube. Tells you what you need to know about the eyebrow.

That being said. I still think the brow could be just a tad longer :)

Hulk's eyebrow is a complete non-issue. It comes off a little weird in pictures but in person or on video you can see it isn't a problem.

I decided not to get this in the end. Not because there's anything wrong with it, it looks awesome but because I just want to completely stick to cartoon PF's. I guess I have plenty of time to get one still if I regret it later though

I decided not to get this in the end. Not because there's anything wrong with it, it looks awesome but because I just want to completely stick to cartoon PF's. I guess I have plenty of time to get one still if I regret it later though

son-i-am-dissapoint-tiger-woods.jpg

:lol Nah nothing wrong with keeping a focused collection mate. :hi5:

I'm hoping to eventually get the comic Hulk PF. That's the Hulk I really want :)

That's not going to be cheap though :horror

If I can't I'll just go & rob RB while he's getting his tattoo done. Always have a plan B :D

Ha I know but I really want to just stick to Comic PF's. I know I suck :lol

Maybe I'll change my mind, we'll see

If the movie wasn't made and sideshow releases this exact same hulk statue you will be all over it like bees to honey.

Funny people are funny

I can sympathize with all the people who recieved a Hulk with problems. It's unfortunate that there are QC issues. It's like a crapshoot , you don't really know what you're gonna get. I was lucky, my Hulk arrived in great condition, no problems. I guess the painters weren't asleep that day!

Back