Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hulk is here.

avengers2_zps3f4bea5d.jpg

8478A7C9-28EB-446D-904D-8FEE6EFCC84C-4820-00000851E52DB5CD_zpsf42a3dfd.jpg

this is a nice setup, thanks for the pics!

Nice statue & all, but regardless of what scale they label it as, it still looks too small compared to other PFs. Certainly not as large as the original maquette it was based on. And at $650.00 I will pass, & wait for the true classic, massive, flexing, raging Hulk to release in the future. Hopefully sculpted by Gore Group.

However, it presently is the best Hulk out there so far. Just falls a little short size wise, pose wise, & muscle mass wise, & not worth the money, to me.:peace

Anyone know what to expect for wait time if you contact Sideshow with issues? Havent heard back from them about issues on my Hulk....

Anyone know what to expect for wait time if you contact Sideshow with issues? Havent heard back from them about issues on my Hulk....

The time frame is usually 4 to 7 buisness days.

However check your Spam folder. I was waiting also and then that is where I found it.

I don't get what the big deal is using decals over trying to paint eyes on. It's a better solution and less chance of a **** up, they should always use eye decals. You also cannot replicate the intricate patterns on the eye that can come with eye decals using hand painting.

They can still F up the decals & have googly eyes...:monkey1 and its been done time & time after...:wink1:

Back