Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have this ordered and not yet sent (shipped) ? I'm going to order this wednesday and I need to know if they ship it the same week. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somebody order this the past 7 days and have notification of shipping date??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saves me having to move my statues :lol

Found this for you.
C4CF4223-36F9-4393-ACCC-2F433E88FC12-42828-000003F2CF6AD421.jpg
:hi5:

I know, I was tired to move like that, and hay!! That is my pics lol

At last! Just recieved the amended invoice from Fedex for the Hulk Maquette and a note apologising for the mis-calculation. The correct invoice cost reads GBP104.14 which sounds a lot better than the GBP147 they were originally quoting. alls well that ends well...:chillpill: now where can i find GBP104.14 :dunno

Just had an email from MB saying there is a delay, affecting all UK distributors, and won't be here 'til mid May :mad:

Man, thats tough news Col :( out of everyone, i think you have been waiting the longest havent you. At least having saved a bit of money can get you through the wait

mid may for me..... mother's basement :gah: i hope our painters aren't board with this one.... oh no not another HULK i can't take it... throw it on:lol

mid may for me..... mother's basement :gah: i hope our painters aren't board with this one.... oh no not another HULK i can't take it... throw it on:lol

Don't worry David. I contacted SS and they told me there had been a few complaints so they had to delay the European orders as we are their best customers. The eyebrows are being totally remodeled and the European batch will be a solid cast. :yess:
Honestly :monkey3

Don't worry David. I contacted SS and they told me there had been a few complaints so they had to delay the European orders as we are their best customers. The eyebrows are being totally remodeled and the European batch will be a solid cast. :yess:
Honestly :monkey3
:lol:rotfl:lol but that would be real nice... just a bit more bit more polystone would be cool.
The eyebrow thing doesn't bother me i mean that's how it is in the film and if our faces and brows were contented like that i think we would get a bit of eyebrow movement :lol

Last edited:
So I was really in love with this piece for weeks after I got it. Avengers movie aside the size and sculpt of this statue, to me, make it the best representation of the character in any statue form. Just my opinion. I had wished the pants were purple though, and I wasn't blown away by the paint job on him especially his face, but I was plenty stoked on it when I got it.

Then I went back and looked at pics of the prototype. The paint app on the prototype seriously craps on what we got from the production line. I had forgotten how BA the proto hulk looked, especially in the face, so I decided that was it I was doing some work on mine.

I would say after about 20 hours here or there over 9 days I got have this to show:

BEFORE

IMG_4326_zpse7053ed7.jpg

IMG_4323_zpsb0359320.jpg

IMG_4321_zps5c2254b0.jpg

IMG_4320_zps002295b4.jpg

IMG_4329_zps81d12302.jpg

IMG_4317-1_zps3d73b5af.jpg

IMG_4318-1_zps45a3620b.jpg

The repaint is really very nice. Great work.

But I don't understand why some people have painted his pants purple. They were never purple in the movie, they were the color that sideshow made them.

[ame]https://youtu.be/amVfFRNmDE4[/ame]

Chris

At last! Just recieved the amended invoice from Fedex for the Hulk Maquette and a note apologising for the mis-calculation. The correct invoice cost reads GBP104.14 which sounds a lot better than the GBP147 they were originally quoting. alls well that ends well...:chillpill: now where can i find GBP104.14 :dunno

that's still a lot of $$$, I think the exchange rate is around 2.5X isn't it? so still $250 +++:thud:

The repaint is really very nice. Great work.

But I don't understand why some people have painted his pants purple. They were never purple in the movie, they were the color that sideshow made them.

https://youtu.be/amVfFRNmDE4

Chris

Even though this is the Avengers Hulk, he can easily stand on his own as a comic Hulk as well. This piece can be mixed in with other comic themed statues as well. I'm actually digging the purple pants.

Back