Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i just wanted to hear other peoples opinion , as i have this item on order , its a great sculpt , but to me i think sideshow and legacy have shortchanged the collector by not having at least bit of solidness this item .

It would have been nice if the cast was thicker but having handled this statue, there is no way it's going to break easy or anything like that. It's still pretty heavy when you lift it with the base.

I'd rate it 9/10 and for me it's well worth the money. I knew i wanted a statue of the Avengers Hulk after coming out of the cinema. This statue has lived up to everything i'd have wanted out of a Hulk statue. He's big and he's painted really well. The base is killer and i was worried that wouldn't look as good as it did at SDCC.

I love all the shadow detail on his body and the dirt on his hands and feet. Also how cool are the teeth on this statue. :rock Yeah he doesn't weight as much as older statues but he still has some nice weight to him. I just watched a video of friend smashing his Hulk with a hammer and it took a big hit before it broke. So for all those saying it would shatter if you sneezed on it, yeah right. :lol

I'd say you'll be really happy with it when you get it. Out of all the owners on here and other forums, how many have you seen say anything bad about it? Not many if any. It's only the people without it that are saying stuff.

Thank you very much sir! :wink1:

It would have been nice if the cast was thicker but having handled this statue, there is no way it's going to break easy or anything like that. It's still pretty heavy when you lift it with the base.

Jay, did you get any hint of the gamma fumes that i experienced when opening mine? :dunno

Thank you very much sir! :wink1:

No problem. :hi5:

I've seen comments about people will defend a statue/figure they've spent money on even if there are problems. Well anyone that knows me on here, knows i'm not like that and if this statue came and didn't impress me, then it would have been back in the box and sent for a refund. So yeah as you can tell i'm really happy. :lol

Jay, did you get any hint of the gamma fumes that i experienced when opening mine? :dunno

Very faint but there was a little bit of a smell. My puppies eyes did turn green for a split second though. That could have been because i farted just as they came over to look at Hulk though. :lol

Very faint but there was a little bit of a smell. My puppies eyes did turn green for a split second though. That could have been because i farted just as they came over to look at Hulk though. :lol

Stinky Jay! :fart i've been wanting to use that emoticon for ages! :rotfl

no i just wanted to hear other peoples opinion , as i have this item on order , its a great sculpt , but to me i think sideshow and legacy have shortchanged the collector by not having at least bit of solidness to this item .
i agree great sculpt but for the money this is a very thin cast.

don't get me wrong i have this ordered and can't wait for him to arrive :impatient: like i said great sculpt and one of sideshows best paint apps. Yes should have been thicker cast but like that video shows it's not going to crumple under the touch of a finger :lol in short if you like the sculpt you would be a fool to pass on this.:impatient:

That video a few pages back doesn't really stop me from wanting this. Sure, it's a little thin, but I'd rather have that than pay through the nose for shipping it all the way up to Canada. :dunno

Besides, I've asked a few people about how much they think it weighs, and they all thought it was a heavy maquette - someone guessed thirty pounds - so it certainly doesn't look light to them. That's what seals the deal for me. If I didn't pick it up for a while and just left it on my shelf, I'm positive I'd forget it's only 18 Ibs.

Now I just have to get a bigger place with room to put this when (not if :lol) I order it...

That video a few pages back doesn't really stop me from wanting this. Sure, it's a little thin, but I'd rather have that than pay through the nose for shipping it all the way up to Canada. :dunno

Besides, I've asked a few people about how much they think it weighs, and they all thought it was a heavy maquette - someone guessed thirty pounds - so it certainly doesn't look light to them. That's what seals the deal for me. If I didn't pick it up for a while and just left it on my shelf, I'm positive I'd forget it's only 18 Ibs.

Now I just have to get a bigger place with room to put this when (not if :lol) I order it...

love your signature gif Loki! :hi5:

Off topic...anyone know who's making this?

4a8dc293bc24fe027f128e0fce85fa23_zpse4f02cd7.jpg

Chris

Its the Muckle Mannequins Iron Man 3 Lifesize Figure.

just seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMCutD3F9A now guys tell me is this worth the money:(

Is it customary to go the smithereens route when destroying defective statues? Can't he just stop when he's made a small hole in the chest, and show that to customer service? At least there's some hope in restoring the defective piece, and still be getting a perfect replacement. Just saying :dunno

Is it customary to go the smithereens route when destroying defective statues? Can't he just stop when he's made a small hole in the chest, and show that to customer service? At least there's some hope in restoring the defective piece, and still be getting a perfect replacement. Just saying :dunno

That would defeat the purpose wouldnt it? I'm sure if it wasn't in pieces, they would ask you to break it more. Something like a simple hole would not suffice for that exact reason...pretty easy common sense actually.

no i just wanted to hear other peoples opinion , as i have this item on order , its a great sculpt , but to me i think sideshow and legacy have shortchanged the collector by not having at least bit of solidness to this item .

That "solidness" you crave comes at a cost...

If SS and Legacy created a thicker sculpt, the final cost of the statue would have likely been higher. Additionally let's not forget that a thicker sculpt would likely increase shipping costs as well.

Back